• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

This looks very complicated ha ha. Still only got my phone so I can't do it will try do it at work next week x

Sammi I can make one for you if you give me ur info.

LMP, cycle length, and luteal phase

Yes - this sound better.

My info - August 02 2011
Cycle length - 29 days
Luteal Phase - 14 days

yeah 14! the whole site was messing up for a few there - eeks! all better now ... thanks Jemma :)

I love the tickers on the first page, classy! And I can stalk all of you in one click! :haha:

right so far i got my sig sorted ish till hubby goes on it late...i have memebr of - and what they r but no links yet till i shorten the rest :) x

So much easier lol anyways, if you don't like your pics, sorry I just thought it would be cute if they were all different

I was just looking at my posts and realized I almost had 400 and thought OMG WOW! But then I saw FragileDoll's and Jemma's!! HEEHEE!!!! :wohoo:

omg don't point that out! I have only been a member since July 23rd!

Jemma I just counted, is it a huge pain to change my luteal phase to 13?

I can't see my ticker on my post earlier before I actually gave the BBcode, just a broken icon. :haha:

As for the pic, I have used the HPT pic, flowers and calender - I'd like to have a belly pic this time. :rofl:

Kytti, I joined on July 2nd. I blamed the site for being unlucky for me in the first place when AF caught me on the 4th that month. :rofl:

Kytti, I joined on July 2nd. I blamed the site for being unlucky for me in the first place when AF caught me on the 4th that month. :rofl:
Maybe it's the newbie curse! You know what that means.... BFPs all around in September!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

I only joined on I think the 28th of July? At least we're all pretty new :)

Let me know when you're done, Tiffy. I'll the front page and stalk all the tickers. :happydance::happydance:

Done so far! Just waitin for a few more people who haven't been on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->