• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Rite well cycle length seems to have changed this month I'm usually 28 but this time I'm on cd 40 so I don't have accurate number at the min. I have to be complicated ha ha.

Oh I so need to get my Internet sorted can't keep up with you all ha ha

Holy moly! There is no way I am catching up with you girls. I am just gonna jump in now and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day!

I was gunna say...jeeze sammi lol. Well, let me know when you want me to make one. I can now...when was ur last period?

Sammi - my cycles may eventually vary from 27-31 days. I went to some site to find out my average cycle length and the result was 29. I do not remember the site I went to though.

Holy moly! There is no way I am catching up with you girls. I am just gonna jump in now and say hi! Hope everyone is having a good day!

Yay! I need some info from you. First, whats ur first name? And when was your LMP, cycle and luteal phase?

Love the tickers on the front page and love this thread!

Well for me just stick to 28 14 and 14 for now that's my usual cycle.

That front page looks great girls sorry for not helping

Yay! I need some info from you. First, whats ur first name? And when was your LMP, cycle and luteal phase?

Gotcha.

Name: Greer
LMP: July 8
Cycle Length (as of right now): 27 days

Is that the luteal phase???

Gotcha.

Name: Greer
LMP: July 8
Cycle Length (as of right now): 27 days

Is that the luteal phase???

Luteal phase- time between O and next period

Thanks for asking FragileDoll, and thanks for the kind words friends. Doing OK. Spent the afternoon working so nice to get busy and not really think of things. Not too sure what is going on with mom, they will remove the tumor on friday and test it and we will go from there. Keep your fingers crossed please!

Mind if I add your names for a thingy in my signature?

go for it lol...if ya wanted to add me of course hehehehe and i been trying to catch up all day nearly there is always a post then in my morning i have loads as its ur evening when i sleep x

Hi fitzbaby hope everything is okay with your mum.
I know I'm struggling to keep up ha ha x

Fingers crossed, Greer. Hope everything goes well. :hugs:

Ofcourse we don't - add away!

I said in another post, Praying for you and your family Greer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94