success stories on slow rising hcg!? please read..

Annaaa, that's great news! Congrats!

thank you so much :) I'm so happy!! right when she put the ultrasound thing in, she said "there's the heartrate!" and turned the volume up and I just cried and cried! lol I was prepared for the worse!!!! :hugs:

Ana, thanks for posting this. My hcg levels are slowing too it was 240. Then 1844 5 days later then 2500 4 days after that. I'm supposed to be 6w yesterday when I went to er with spotting. Doc said he saw sac but no heartbeat. He said it was still early and that I should rest from work and go back on Tuesday for a follow up. I'm trying to stay positive but it's really hard. Gad to hear the good news for you.

:happydance:

You have given me a glimmer of hope! I am 44 have had one successful pregnancy, 2mc and now 6-7 wks prego! My LMC was July 2nd and had hcg checked on Aug 11th and it was 3449. I then had an us on Aug 19th and saw a fetal pole. The dr thought he saw some flickering but wasn't sure said I could be ealier than 6wk 6days and sent me for a blood test. My hcg was 7220. I went again on the 17th and it was 8121. It is slowly climbing but they are concerned and so am I. I have been battling with the prayers, not getting upset over something I have no control over, getting excited and then depressed because I fear another mc. I have another u/s tomorrow and am praying that we hear a heartbeat. Even if we do I will still worry as my last mc we had a hb and then lost it. So pour on the prayers!

Waiting with you and in the same boat...waiting for my Beta numbers as we speak. :hugs:

I don't like not posting the outcome. I'm still cautious...but this baby is HOLDING on.

My numbers have more than doubled.

DPO Beta Doubling Time
12 13.0 (Undefined)
15 122.0 22.3 hours
17 173.0 95.3 hours
19 344.0 48.4 hours
23 1647.0 42.5 hours

More blood work in 48 hours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics