Success Stories Please ?!

HawaiianHoney

Reaction score
Hello,
Me & the hubby has been TTC for about 2 years now, went to the doctor and was told that I was borderline PCOS. I do have Cysts on my O.
They decided to start me on Clomid 50mg :) Only thing is, I've been reading so much storied of m/c on Clomid ): I need to hear some success stories to keep me positive! Please give me some hope ladies.

A lot of women with pcos have had a lot of success with Clomid. It was something I was ready to try before my bfp w/o meds. There are some side effects I am to understand but usually can be remedied by taking a break from it for a while. I personally stalled and trice some natural supplements because my RE said if can thin the lining of your uterus which since mine was already thin kind if worried me. I tried Vitex (also know as natures Clomid) and it worked for me big time. That being said Clomid is an excellent option if your doctor is recommending it and proven to work for a lot of gals. Good luck and baby dust! :dust:

I don't have experience with this but I will say - you're more likely to find negative stories online that positive. Mainly because forums such as these are here BECAUSE many women have trouble ttc so the stories are there. Also unfortunately many threads which may end with a positive outcome aren't as common because people don't come back to update the initial thread. Find credidential research and talk through all concerns with your Dr and make a decision together. Don't just accept it because that's what is initially offered

Good luck! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->