• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Success story x

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Hello all!

my hubby and i were ttc for about a year and a half.
hubby is 37 and im 23 so we didnt think we have any probs as i was young and generally healthy!
i did drink and smoke too much and gave that up.

We finally got referred for fertility treatment and after hubbys sperm test came back fine we waited for my appointment to be seen.
After loads of blood tests, examinations by the gp we got our appointment at the hospital.
They thought it was just unexplained infertility.

On the day of the appointment they suggested a hycosy (injecting dye in the womb to see for blockages) and i would have that after my next period.

My next period never arrived! = 0 )

That year and a bit was the most heartbreaking of my life, especially as i knew it was something to do with me and kept thinking back to what i had done in the past that may have caused this unexplained infertility.

The most frustrating part is waiting for results or appointments when you just want to get the ball rolling.

The most funniest thing was, after i got my bfp, a few days later i got a letter from the gp saying my results had shown that i hadnt ovulated that month!
hmmmmm?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fantastic story sweety.

Gives us ladies real hope.

Thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member