Successful induction after previous c section???

pigginteacher

Mum of 2
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, I'm booked in for an induction a week tomorrow. I have been told about the risks of scar rupturing etc and this does scare me a little but then I would love to have this one naturally. Would love to hear ur experiences x

hi hun, no experience but Im also hoping for a natural birth after a sectionso I thought id bup this up for you, see if anyone else responds...

Im hoping I wont need to be induced as they will let me go 16days over...but it isnt looking good! x

Sorry hun but my induction ended in an emergency c/s at 17 days late! This time they wont even try it I have to go spontaneously. Having said that I hope it works for you xx

Thanks Lola, this is my worry too, I'm already 4 days overdue and not feeling like anything going to happen soon but my induction isn't booked in till friday so hoping things start before then. I just hate the thought of going through an induction only to end up with another c section, I rather plan a c section intead!! Suppose will just have to see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->