Succumbed to the test

jaccib

Reaction score
Well after sitting on my hands for so long decided that I would have to do it!!:rofl:

So with an IC (10mui) and FMU

I got :bfn:.

Hey ho heres to waiting for :witch:

I am 14 DPO do you think she'll show up or not?
Still got sore boobs,feeling bit sick,tired and heartburn!
Nope wishful thinking.

Some women get a positive result after af is late. Maybe this will happen to you! I sure hope it does! Test in a few days

Good Luck Hun

i read about ladies who got BFP only in the third month of pregnancy...so be possitive.......

Thanks Jaytee.
My last :bfp: I got day before AF:witch: was due so just hoping might be a repeat!!!:rofl:

Felt like needed bit of TLC so have just been for lovely manicure....going to treat myself to pedicure tomorrow and probably facial next week.

All because I REALLY think wicked old :witch: is about to show her face!!

At least I should look better when she appears to dampen my day!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I so know how you feel I caved and tested yesterday and got a :bfn: so am totally convinced I am out now. :witch: due tuesday for me. Maybe we can be cycle buddies if it hasn't worked for us this time. But I will still keep my fingers crossed for you :hug:

Toes are crossed for you! Would love for you to get your :bfp: ! Good luck!

Bebe..Appleseed thanks!!!

Not going to test again till after weekend now unless she shows,got my OH here all weekend so be occupied going to hockey match plus selling my car Sunday(get new one on Wednesday!!!:happydance:)....Really think that I am out now.
If I am yep Bebe we can be cycle buddies.... LOT'S OF :hug: and FX for us all!!!

BTW ALL my symptoms seem to have gone....had awful heartburn,very hot and not able to sleep last night.....Boobs bit tender this morning but all else seems to have gone!!!

No symptoms here either. I have to wait till Tues pm as that is when my awful:witch: should show her ugly face. Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got me this morning!!!!!!!!:witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

So sorry she got you. Maybe your baby wants to be a July baby, you know thinking ahead to being out of school for summer break for his or hers b-day. Plus think about an early x-mas present, a :bfp: would be the best one yet. Good luck on your next cycle hope the witch is not too mean to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->