Such a newbie

Asli

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Asli, a first time mum just hitting the 34 weeks pregnent mum. Hubby and I wanted a honeymoon baby and got our wish, and we know just how lucky we are!

My pregnancy hasn't been particularly difficult, although I have been a special case due to large surgical scars on my abdomen from a colostomy as an infant (just in case anyone else has had a similar thing. It's relatively rare, but I know they happen).

I'm a happy freelance writer in my twenties, living on a very tight budget (aren't we all?) and I'm beyond excited that my baby boy should be arriving soon.

My due date is June 11th, and if the little one's late I'm only hoping he's born in time for father's day in the UK!

I also live with my cat, Jenson, a gentle giant of a black cat who may or may not take well to a new, screaming arrival.

It's great to be here, and I only wish I'd found this place sooner during the "I can't eat anything except mashed potato stage!"

All the best,

Asli xxx

Congarts on your impending motherhood and welcome here. I'm a newbie on here too

Hi there! I'm new too, hope all goes well for you

https://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj268/Anita665/295.gif

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. Hope to see you around to boards!

As xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->