Suck it up- Stupid Question!

Sarah88

Full time working mummy
Reaction score
This may seem like a stupid question, but im new to all this. I was just wondering, when you stasrt showing are you able to suck it up and make it like your not pregnant? I don't feel bloated like I have been but theres a small belly there still, which is unusual for me. So i'm just wondering if it's me starting to show or soomething else...

god knows, i havent seen my best freind for a week and she seen me today and said

"oooooooooooh you're showing you got a lil baby belly ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

didnt think i was thought i just bloated and fat haha.

When did you start showing? I'm 13 1/2wks and only small frame, so is it possible that im starting to show or could it still be bloating?

Even at 29 weeks I can still suck it in a little bit. It doesn't go away by any means, but it makes it smaller. At 11 weeks I had a little bit of a pooch, to me, but to anybody else (besides DH) I didn't. It's possible it could be the baby, especially if you are really small person.

It is becoming increasingly difficult too :rofl:

I haven't actually seen myself showing. I was bloated and in my eyes the bloatedness has just been getting bigger and bigger. But people are saying I look pregnant so I think I'm just being silly.

I popped in week 13-14. One day my clothes fit.. the next day they didn't :cry:

i could for a while. I was into maternity some trousers at around 13 weeks though!
my baby belly was firmer than just bloat.

I could for a while, but not for long.

Ditto! I reached a point where ppl were not sure if I was prego or had just gained a bit of weight round my tummy..but yup definitely reached a stage where sucking it in did nothing. But the tummy exercises are good for ya so you can try it from time to time

I hated that stage where people pass you in the street and think ohh beer belly!! She's got a bit of a gut!!!lol
i knew mine was baby and not just belly when i could lie down and my fat fell onto my hips and i could see a little hill!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->