Sudden nausea?

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is even anything notable, but I seem to have developed sudden nausea and mild, erratic cramps today. I've had zero morning sickness during this pregnancy, so it's not a return of that. And I've eaten recently...just buttered toast, so nothing weird. Possibly an early labor sign? The cramps are kind of like, gotta go to the bathroom cramps, but don't actually have to go.

I had that the week leading up to having my
son, I started being sick, and felt I needed a poo but
didn't ha

Interesting - I've had the same! And didn't have morning sickness either! Had two slices of marmite on toast on Tuesday and had to run to the toilet straight after. Wasn't sick but felt it - watery mouth and everything! Have been having toilet like cramps about once a day but they are immediately relieved once I have actually gone to the toilet!

Don't know if it's the same type of queasy/crampy I've just recently started getting, but mine is very very similar sounding and is apparently heartburn/indigestion....not in the traditional sense at all or feeling like you normally hear those things described, but that I've been letting my stomach get too empty and stomach acid isn't burning but enough to make me feel really nauseous/bubbly/overall yucky. I thought my doc was kind of blowing me of but more smal meals and the occasional zantac have me feeling much better this week

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->