Sudden pain 3 weeks after C-Section

LoneWanderer

Reaction score
So, my planned section was 18 days ago. And it all went great. The wound itself is neat, clean, looks fine. Healing was really good - in fact I was out and about five days later. With hindsight, this might not have been the smartest move as now I'm having problems...

For the past two days, I've had pain on one side of my belly button when I bend, stand, walk... There's been some significant bruising on that side, and the stretchmarks there itch, but this pain is new and really quite sharp - even painkillers haven't taken the edge off. There's a small, hard lump under the skin in that spot. The skin is also red, dry and sore in that same spot, almost like something's been rubbing against it.

Just a haematoma, maybe? Hopefully nothing as serious as a hernia. I haven't the time... :rofl:

Anyone had anything that sounds similar? Did it resolve itself, or did you need to see the doctor/go to hospital?

Hi hon congratulations. I hope ure feeling better now and on the mend. Thinking of you

Forgot to check back in!
Saw midwife and also health visitor, both thought it was probably a haematoma, probably from the Fragmin injections rather than the section.
It soon went away, anyway!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"