Sudden period changes?

MissComfused

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure if this is the place for this post but I'm going to go a head anyways.

So I had sex 7-8 weeks ago, right at the end of September.

My October period was late, very late, 10 days late to be exact and when it did show up it was very light, it was off and on for barely 3 days,there was no cramps, no clots or tissue passed, which is highly unusual for me. Generally my period lasts a solid week and is very heavy with lots of clotting.

I thought maybe it was just an odd period but this month the same thing happened again. It was on time this round but again, very light (only used 2 pads in total and neither were full) and barely lasted 3 days.

I've noticed over the last few weeks I've been getting nauseous frequently and vomiting, it's become a nearly daily problem and seems to be triggered almost randomly. A couple days ago there was company over and someone had peach tea, I caught one whiff of the peach and had to dash to the bathroom where I heaved for a good 10-15 mins (I hadn't eaten yet so nothing to come up except for what I assume is stomach acid), today I got subway for supper (which I had been craving something terrible) and not 5 mins after I finished eating my stomach starting doing flips and again, into the bathroom where I lost everything I had just ate.

In October when my period was so late my boobs were so sore it hurt to get dressed because the material against them was agony but after a week or so the pain subsided and hasn't been back sense.

Honey take a test, it's more than likely your pregnant. It wouldn't be the first time that a woman has had like unclotted bleeding while they are pregnant. as long as it's not clots you can bleed/spot throughout your pregnancy. Usually not a good sign but still. Good luck and let us know the result eh?

Definitely take a test. Have you not taken one since your light "period" in October?

Have you ever seen the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant? Lots of ladies bleed throughout and assume it's a period.

I was going to test in October but then my "period" showed up and I didn't think to. I didn't think anything of it until I started getting sick to be honest, I just thought perhaps it was an off period and I hoped it would have been normal this month. Honestly I didn't think to be concerned about the light period thing until I got sick from the peach tea smell, I used to drink peach tea all the time and it totally threw me off.

Definitely take a test. Have you not taken one since your light "period" in October?

Have you ever seen the show I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant? Lots of ladies bleed throughout and assume it's a period.

I love that show! Yes, test, you might be pregnant.

Definitely test. And if a test comes back negative try doing one with diluted urine because I believe after you reach a certain point in pregnancy you need to dilute it to show up on a test because it's too strong

Well I finally got to the city today and I took two pregnancy tests and they both came back negative :/ this months period is 3 days late at the moment and I've noticed a ton of wet, lotiony cm the last week or so. I don't know what's going on right now but according to the tests it's not a baby

sorry hon, sometimes crazy stuff happens. Get a blood test if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->