suddenly feel really terrible

pink_phoenix

Reaction score
Been feeling sick and I'll on and off since about 6 wks but woke up this morning feeling great, fast forward to about dinner time and I could feel a headache coming on so decided on a nap.
Woke up with a headache like some one and smashed me in the base of my skull with a sledge hammer, my skin felt like it was on fire and I can feel My heart racing in my chest with a few sharp pains.

Really came out of no where, now I'm stressing my self out something rotten. Thought maybe I'd see if anyone had any experience or advice before I really stress out.

Any help would really be appreciated
Hope everyone's had a better day than me haha :wacko::wacko: xx

I would ring the doctor, especially if you're having sharp pains in your chest, hun.

Gonna see how I feel and ring 111 I think. I'm a bit prone to panic attacks that seem to have come back with vengeance since found out I'm pregnant so I don't think that's helping much either xx thank you for your reply always feel like I'm over reacting, other people thinking the same make u think maybe it's not just that I'm a hypacondriac, how ever it's bloody spelt lol

It's ok, but better to be safe than sorry especially during pregnancy.

Managed to get a bit of food in and seemed to be ok. Heads still splitting toda midwife didn't seem too concerned really. She didn't really seem anything to be honest. Doesn't half make things awkward when they don't seem interested in u :(

i get some headaches when i get up too fast and sometimes they're just random but dont last long. id call the doctor to make sure everythings okey dokey. one thing i worried about but not much was that when i wake up and dont eat anything BEFORE i do daily tasks like shopping or even cooking breakfast, i black out/get super dizzy. happens every time. its because fasting overnight in our sleep, our blood sugar drops! food is the main thing i struggle with now to get in my systems because simply cooking it i get dizzy and want to black out although im not having morning sickness since week 12.

I am really struggling to get any thing more than a few mouthfuls in at a time, and if I have a big drink I Defo don't get anything in. Having to chose between food and drink xx not ideal but I'm unsure which is the lesser of two evils xx

Sounds like a migraine to me hun. I get them but more so when pregnant usually because I haven't drank enough water (thanks to all day sickness). I find the best way to get rid of them without taking painkillers is to place a cold flannel on my head and lay down in a dark room to sleep it off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->