Suddenly got a rash

shockd&amazed

Made it to 3rd tri!Yay!
Reaction score
Hi gals,
in the last two days I've suddenly developed a small rash/ eczema type thing on my upper left arm. It doesn't itch hugely but is red and raised and it randomly appeared with no warning!
Anyone else get a random rash? I've been reading up on Obstetric Cholestasis and read there that itching without a rash is usually that sign so am not thinking it's that thank God!
But wondered if anyone else is suddenly getting weird skin changes and what they might mean..?

I havent had any rashes or anything like that but i have noticed my skin to be a little more sensitive at times to stuff. Stuff that didnt irritate my skin before seems to now.

I've got a wee rash at the top of my bump, and all down the side of my back are itchy, i scratched so much a had scrab marks, and on the other side it looked like i had dug a metal bottle top into my side and cut myself! but its a rash too, the itchings kinda stopped but still there abit! i just put some sudocrem on it

Are you taking any new medication?

Hi ladies,
No nothing new, no meds at all! It's weird, it just suddenly appeared. I forgot to mention it to my doc like an idiot yesterday so will on Friday!
I am sure it's nothing and have read that we're more sensitive to things when preggo, but was just checking!
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->