Suddenly got a rash

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by shockd&amazed, Oct 1, 2008.

1. shockd&amazed

shockd&amazed Made it to 3rd tri!Yay!

Hi gals,
    in the last two days I've suddenly developed a small rash/ eczema type thing on my upper left arm. It doesn't itch hugely but is red and raised and it randomly appeared with no warning!
    Anyone else get a random rash? I've been reading up on Obstetric Cholestasis and read there that itching without a rash is usually that sign so am not thinking it's that thank God!
    But wondered if anyone else is suddenly getting weird skin changes and what they might mean..?

2. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I havent had any rashes or anything like that but i have noticed my skin to be a little more sensitive at times to stuff. Stuff that didnt irritate my skin before seems to now.

3. PeanutBean

PeanutBean Mumma to Byron & Indigo

Are you taking any new medication?

4. Luhweez

Luhweez Guest

I've got a wee rash at the top of my bump, and all down the side of my back are itchy, i scratched so much a had scrab marks, and on the other side it looked like i had dug a metal bottle top into my side and cut myself! but its a rash too, the itchings kinda stopped but still there abit! i just put some sudocrem on it

5. shockd&amazed

shockd&amazed Made it to 3rd tri!Yay!

Hi ladies,
    No nothing new, no meds at all! It's weird, it just suddenly appeared. I forgot to mention it to my doc like an idiot yesterday so will on Friday!
    I am sure it's nothing and have read that we're more sensitive to things when preggo, but was just checking!
    :)