Suddenly I am scared :-(

Al Syr

Reaction score
I just thought that what if my baby never comes out!

I'm going to need a c section? My first was born at 38w2d. Why isn't this one coming out? Am I going to have to get a c section?

My doctor talked about getting me induced, dos t that usually turn into c sections?

There is a higher chance of c section with induction but that is often because baby is just bot ready. Please don't panic... You are not even 39 weeks. You have ages for baby to come. When is Dr talking about induction? Here they do it 12 days over due. I was induced. I only needed one pessary to open my cervix and they broke my waters which kick started my contractions. I never needed the iv drip. Got to 10cm but after pushing they realised he was in a bad position so tried forceps but didn't work. So it was c section but its unrelated to being induced.

all mine were induced due to being overdue and I've never had a c section. Don't panic x

Don't worry you're over a week from your due date and most drs will let you go over by 1-2 weeks. I have the same fear but you still have a little while to wait it out!

My doctor seems to want to induce me at the end of the 39th week, so like next weekend. He said he would check my cervix on Wednesday and the. We would go from there. But since last time I went into labour completely on my own the word "induced" freaks me out, a lot!

Huh! Why does he want to induce you so early?? Well, I'm crossing my fingers for you that your baby comes sooner :hugs:

I would hold off being induced if you have no health issues. We get induced at 42 weeks here!

I was induced and it was an amazing experience and baby was born naturally. Ascthevothers have said he should not be inducing till 42wk!!

Don't let them induce you, an induction can lead to a C Section. The baby will come when she is ready. Just relax and stand up to your doctor. Unless there is low fluid or a medical reason you should not be induced unless you are overdue 2 weeks or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->