Suddenly not as hungry...

Angelihelen

Reaction score
Hello all

my 25 weeker is now 21 weeks, 7 weeks corrected and the last few weeks has been gorging herself like a little piglet, feeding every 3 hours , but sometimes could have gone less, on 5 to 6 ounces a time. Now this past week it's like she's havign a reverse growth spurt, she seems to only want about 3 or 4 ounces at a time. And she's really fussy on the bottle. At night she's now going every few hours instead of every 3 or 4 and when you dfo feed her she's so hungry at first buit after 60 mils goes back to sleep, hence why she's waking more often I imagine, cos she's not getting the milk amount she was used to.

She has reflux which also seemed to be worse up until a few days ago, and now she's taking less food she's projectiling less.

I am wondering if maybe I was overfeeding her and now she's settling herself cos she HAS put on so much weight so her body is naturally settling down?

Anyone have any experience of this? She's ok in every other way, crying a bit more than usual I guess and has awful wind in the downstairs department....

Thank you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->