suddenly scared of hoover hairdryer ect

clairebear

Mummy to 2 handsome boys.
Reaction score
When jack was born we could hoover and it would either send him to sleep or if he was asleep he wouldnt wake up. but now he hates the sound of any thing like that and bursts into tears?!?! any one elses babies do this as they got older x

yup tommy is the same re loud noises, not the hoover or the dryer but people, if we go out and there are lots of people then he goes mad and we have to take him somewhere quieter, just the same if people come round to ours, he screams the place down

h x

Children are stange creatures! I'm glad Jacks not the only one. It is very odd though x

Yep Amy never used to mind the sound of anything, now she hates the hoover, looks terrified every time it comes out. Mind you yesterday she got a bit braver and walked over to it while it was still on and then came rushing back to me when OH moved it. Bless. But at least she is getting braver! :) x

awww bless him, i've never heard of that funny

Yeah, Tom is frightened of the hoover. It can take me half an hour to persuade him to let me turn it on without having a total melt down and by then he is happy to push it about himself. I just hoover when they are asleep now.

Babies do change. My other kids went through a period where they were suddenly scared of something that they hadn't been scared of before.

I don't have this problem yet. She tries to climb on the hoover whilst I'm hoovering :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->