Suddenly symptomless? Time to panic?

kdmalk

Reaction score
This is my first pregnancy, so I am always terrified something is wrong. I had a new pulling/hurting sensation on my left side last week, and I was determined it was an ectopic pregnancy, although I do not have any risk factors that I am aware of, so it is unlikely. Then last night I had a moderately painful stretching sensation right in the middle that lasted about 20 minutes and then went away with relaxing. I have had no bleeding whatsoever, and have been fortunate enough to have zero nausea or vomiting (though I have felt slightly queasy on two occasions). My boobs, however, have been nightmarishly sore. Kills me to stand up out of bed in the morning. Today I noticed that they really aren't sore at all, which has me panicking. I have also been peeing a lot in the night, but didn't have to wake up once last night. My only symptoms have now disappeared. Should I be worried?

My husband always jokingly asks me if I'm sure I'm pregnant because I am feeling so good. Now I am feeling great and hoping that isn't a bad sign. I am 6 weeks 4 days today. I called my doctor last week when I had the pain in my side and they wouldn't see me. They said I had to go to the ER if I thought something was wrong (which really pissed me off). I guess I am just in limbo hoping everything is alright until my first appointment on the 22nd (7 weeks 6 days).

Sorry for the long post. I guess I am just looking for reassurance. Anybody else had symptoms disappear and everything turned out alright?

Very common hun. I had no symptoms with my last baby.
And so far this one has been the same. My boobs arent as sore today as yesterday.

I looked into it and it's common for symptoms to come and go xx.

I haven't had any symptoms for the past week and wouldn't you know it, I got sick this morning! It's very common for symptoms to come and go and even change a bit. :flower:

With my first pregnancy, I had the usual PMS symptoms around the time i was due, and then nothing for the remainder of my pregnancy. Scared the daylights out of me honestly, but all was well and I had a happy healthy baby at the end of it.

My symptoms with my pregnany came and went all the time...careful what you wish for too, my freind was bemoaning the lack of symptoms when a few days later she was hit with hellish sickness...!

With my daughter I'd get days at a time of disappearing symptoms, freak out and cry, and then they'd all come back when waking one morning. This happened loads and seemed to be normal :dohh:

Symptoms come and go throughout an entire pregnancy. Can you imagine dealing with nausea, sore breasts, exhaustion, etc. everyday for an entire 9 months? And also most women don't even get symptoms until around 8 weeks. Relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

Most of my early pregnancy symptoms have already gone and I'm left with morning sickness and sore nipples. I had horrible back aches in week 5 but not in week 6. My pure exhaustion was gone by week 8. Stuffy nose went away by week 10. My nausea is on and off. Some daysbim incredibly sick and some days I feel normal again.

i had alot of one-sided pain in the beginning. it was the only pain i had. in fact, it was twice daily from 4wks to 6 wks, then it completely transitioned to more menstrual type cramping and pain and lower back pain. its all mild but if im at work, my lower back pain is more intense. this means my uterus is growing, and that knowledge is the only thing that confirmed it for me that i was not having an ectopic pregnancy. because in an ectopic pregnancy, your uterus does not grow because the baby is not inside it. ectopic can happen to anyone but some people seem to be more at risk.

as for my symptoms, they come and go in terms of intensity. some days i feel sicker and sometimes my period-like cramps are more often throughout the day than it is on other days. and sometimes my insomnia is there and then its not. theres not enough routine for me to know what ill expect to happen.

The stretching is a good thing! Means your uterus is growing. I had a lot of that first pregnancy.

As for symptoms... They're so annoying! First pregnancy I had zero symptoms until 8 weeks and then was just more tired for a few weeks. I was a bit more hungry than normal but that's about it.

With this pregnancy, I was having fatigue and nausea early on and then a week ago they completely disappeared! Then yesterday they came back. :) I have my first scan tomorrow.

Congrats on the pregnancy. Remember that today you are pregnant and worrying about miscarriage won't do anything to prevent or help it so do your best to keep your mind off it. :flower:

I've been having pain in my back on the left side and cramps on the left side of my pelvis. I know when I get a backache it often feels crampy in the front as well. I think the pain radiates around.

I was a little worried about ectopic with that but I'm glad to see other people are having it as well and it's a good sign.

My breasts have been so sore the last few days but this morning they are barely sore so that freaked me out a little bit.

I love what the PP said, there is nothing we can do to stop a miscarriage so there is no point in worrying about it. :) I had a massive panic yesterday because I had some pink on the tissue with my FMU but it hasn't happened again so far and the test I took this morning looked a little darker to me. :) So I'm being positive!!!

By the way.. I lost my symptoms at 7 weeks for 6 days. My symptoms came back and two days later I had my first ultrasound and baby looks perfect. :)

Very normal :) my only symptoms are tender boobs and they come ans go
some daya more painful then others.
extreme tiredness and thats it!
some days I feel perfectly fine and some days I feel like I have the worst hangover ever! And could sleep forever.
plus my hcg levels are going up nicely
I had mild dull aching last night too but thats normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->