Suddenly vomit, no nausea?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Happy New Year!

I had a strange experience this morning. My lovely husband gave me a lie in while he took our little boy because I've been suffering with sinusitus really badly. I couldn't sleep, but it was nice to lie in bed and read. I started to feel a bit odd after a bit. Not nauseous, not even queasy, just a bit funny. So I decided to get up and try and steam my sinus pain away. As I was boiling the kettle though I suddenly had the urge to vomit and unfortunately I did. Immediately afterwards I felt fine again though. It was very odd! Shouldn't you feel a bit of nausea before being sick? I can only blame this on the pregnancy, but I've never had this happen before.

Anyone else experienced this?

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come, as I was quite enjoying my second nausea-free pregnancy.

x

I started being sick at around 11 weeks and I'm now soon to be 18 and it's still quite regular, usually once a day and for me it has almost always been nausea free, I'm just sick and then feel better but I do usually have warning, I usually gag rather than feel nauseous, I guess we all feel sickness differently!

That's exactly how it happened with me. I coughed and gagged and knew I was going to be sick. Poor you to still have it, I hope it passes soon for you.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->