Suddeny Exhausted

Dobsd

Reaction score
Last week I had so much energy, I was constantly on the go. Cleaned the entire house top to bottom and didn't veen go to bed until 11pm ish most nights.
This week is completely different... Yesterday I did nothing much and then was super-sleepy so went to bed at 8pm. I was so tired I fell asleep sat up on the sofa!
This morning I got up around 7.30 as usual, went to my midwife appointment at 9.30 and whilst driving back got really tired. Went for a nap at 12.30 and set my alarm for 2pm. I just woke up at 4.30pm and can't even remember my alarm going off!
I'm still really tired and feel like I could sleep until tomorrow! Is this normal? Has anybody else had this sudden exhaustion around 38 weeks?

I am full term tomorrow and have been feeling like this for the past 4 or 5 days. Absolutely shattered and could fall asleep on my feet if I let myself.
Take advantage of being able to catch up on rest/sleep while you can. Unfortunately my 2 year old doesn't give me much chance to nap!
Xx

I'm due on Thursday and I had a huge burst of energy out of nowhere yesterday on like three hours of sleep. My DW and I tag team cleaned almost the entire house! Now I am beyond exhausted today. I've been on the couch being lazy practically since I woke up. Oh and eating like there's going to be a famine or something.

Yep I'm like this all the time, although my lo doesn't allow me the rest so that could be making it worse!

I'm hoping for an energy surge real soon.x

I've been reading through my journal from last pregnancy and I had the worst insomnia ever when I was pregnant with my son.
This time around, I can't get enough sleep! Although I now have a 2 year old stealing all my energy lol.x
i think every pregnancy is different although it's pretty much the norm to be exhausted at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->