Suffolk meet

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested ina suffolk meet, we could go to one of the local play centres and let the little ones play whilst the mums have a chat aswell as joining in the fun with the little ones? Let me know if anyone is interested x

Hey! I might be interested depending on where in suffolk you were thinking?? xx

Well I am in sudbury suffolk. where abouts are both of you? And then we can arrange something around it. I am so glad I finally got a reply. It would be nice to arrange a meeting x

im in chelmsford but i drive so no problem x

Urm Monday, tuesdays are the only days i can really do :)

I just realised we never organised the Suffolk meet and if people would want to do it now in January. Get Christmas out the way or we could do it this month. What do you think?

i'd be up for that :D and i'm sure xLaurax would too :D

should say, i'm not far from colchester and laura outside of Ipwich :)

Ok well everyone have a think what days suit you all best. Me and LO can do anyday as were not back to work till net year. We don't drve so we are slightly limited with the travel. We are down in Sudbury in Suffolk. Before Christmas or after do we think?

I'd still be up for this! I go back to work on 10th January so if it is after that date the only day I will be able to do is a Friday. xxx

Friday would be good for us :D i do think after christmas would be good?

Katrina, this is your meet thread sweetie, where was you thinking for a meet?

Yes it is my meet thread. Where would everyone be happy to meet? And would ppl be happy to travel? We only have access of the bus and whch ever direction we go its over an hour bus journey. We are in Sudbury and they do have a local play centre down hear . It's called the giggle factory and cost 50p for under 5's. But we'll see what everyone thinks. What do you guys think? And then we need to decide on date and time and i'll post a new thread with full details

Any day is fine :)

And I drive so location isn't an issue for me either

Ok well who ever else wants to come, please say and ill start a new thread with day/date/time/place and then people can add names on there aswell. So if we say a fri in Jan around the beggining of jan. And say the giggle factory in sudbury suffolk. Its an activity play centre and they do food and hot drinks aswell. Whos in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->