Sugar free and sweeteners!!

rachelbubble

A tiny bit PREGNANT!! x
Reaction score
Please can anyone reassure me...

Ever since miscarrying 5 weeks ago and reading somewhere that sugar free drinks and any food containing aspartame can lead to miscarriage ive become OBSESSED with checking food labels to make sure nothing i eat or drink contains them!!

Has anyone else heard this??
Is anyone else as obsessed as i am??

x x

Never heard that one but it is common to try and find a reason as to why it happened. I do it still then maybe i can stop blaming myself ad much. I am obsessed at finding research on miscarriage following stopping cerazette birth control. Just think we are going through the blame part of the grief process. X

I haven't heard it linked to miscarriage before but I personally do not use it because it caused my uncle to have brain cancer.

Next time I am pregnant I think I will be cutting out the diet drinks too - i might try and stick to water with lemon, or occasional sugar drinks.

google aspartame! My mate has MS and she wont touch the stuff. since she has started drinking robinson naturals she is much more able to do more and finds more energy. This stuff is banned in USA and MOst countries! cannot understand why not UK and ireland yet , mind boggles...

Fake sugar is usually bad for pregnant or non-pregnant people. It's a chemical and I do think it can be damaging in large amounts. Having a diet drink once every couple of weeks won't hurt probably but have a few a day I don't think is a good idea for anyone.

It's not banned here in the US at all. It's in gum, drinks, artificial sweetner packets, etc.

oh no thats not good. i drunk a diet drink today :( will try stick to water and naturals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->