Suggested wraps for Bamboozles?

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
I really like the Blueberry Minki wraps - has anyone used these with the Tots Bots Bamboozles? I have some Swaddlebees wraps but they're so plain, and I'm not keen on the Tots Bots wraps themselves (have heard they leak too).

I use Motherease Rikki and Nature Babies with my bamboozles x

I use motherease Riki, none of the other wraps have been good enough to contain everything.

i use the tots bots fleece wraps , havent had a problem x

I use motherease and nature babies with my bamboozles and recently some popolino ones (very similar to motherease). The wrap that came in the pack with them was pathetic. Not tried the tots bots fleece ones though, they may be better.

Thanks ladies.
Found the tots bots wraps for £4.50 but have heard such bad stuff about them - like you said bjl.

I've heard good stuff about the Motherease but they're so so plain!

They are not all white hun, you can get print ones too. And the nature babies have loads of colours/prints x

Imi in her Bamboozle and NB wrap :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF0996.jpg
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/ZRVic/Imogen/DSCF0999-1.jpg

I use the blueberry sized wraps on top of my bamboozles :D work absolutly beautifully !!! - No leaks and deffinatly don't look bulky :) xxxx

I use thirsties duo-wraps, which I love. They are so great and soft - they don't have that "waterproof" feel (though they are).
Don't know if this helps though - they might not have them over there!

xx

I do love the blueberry wraps but they're so pricey! Might have to get one and try it to see anyway! Will look again at nature babies - looked on baby kind and they only had plain colours and when it arrived I really didn't lke it :( Where did you get your nature babies wrap from?

I got mine from my local nappy shop but you can get them all over :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->