Suggestion for forum? Admin?

mumoffive

Reaction score
Hi i am new on here but i do find that because its a large forum that it can be quite hard to navigate around for a newbie. I just wondered, rather than having incredibly long threads, would it be possible at all to have sections for ttc older mums or ttc younger mums? in addition to the general one? Its just that some issues you really want to just discuss as an older mum with people who are more likely to have similar issues with fertility and its so nice to chat with others that are in the same boat.
I know there are currently threads on here but they are long and numerous for 35 plus and 40 plus and i find it difficult to remember which one i have posted on. It would be easier if there was just a 'section'.
Anyway, i hope you dont mind me making this suggestion.
Thanks for reading!

To find threads you've posted on go on user CP and theres a link that says subscribed threads, they're all the threads you've posted on x

ALso, to avoid having to start at page 1 of the thread every time, there is a small white arrow next to the title of the thread, click this & it will take you to your last read post - normally the one directly below yours :flower: saves you reading everything over and over!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->