suggestions what to do nexted?

tabitha561

Gary,CAYLEE,Zoey,Beetle
Reaction score
I have lost 65lbs in 6 months since having Caylee :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
It seems to slow done a little bit and I need to lose 40 more lbs to have the heart surgery I want to have its a minimally invasive procedure instead of the breaking my breast bone la la Which I really don't want to have. I eat right drink only water and i do what exercise I can.. I can't put to much pressure on my heart. I do power walk at least 3 miles a day I just uped the mileage Any other suggestions How I can the extra 40-50lbs off I weigh 210 atm was over 272 right before having caylee:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Have you tried reducing your carb intake? It would probably help you get over your plateau, but if you're still breastfeeding, be cautious as it might affect your supply.

First thing huge well done!!

Secondly im.sorry i dont know what you could do everything i do gets my heartrate too 170-180bpm.

Not breastfeeding anymore because I am probably going to have surgery soon :(.. Wow 170-180 that's high lol Don't think my doctor would like that

Not breastfeeding anymore because I am probably going to have surgery soon :(.. Wow 170-180 that's high lol Don't think my doctor would like that

I didnt think that would be good like.

Could maybe do some exercise bike? Or resistant training?

Maybe Ill try that... I cut out a lot Havent had a soda in 6 months and I useto drink 3-4 times a day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->