Suggestions?

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
So this is were it gets complicated...

I like the name Jayden

Adam Likes Joseph, Adam (after himself), John an Steven. oh an Gary after his dad - i don't think soo!!)

I hate the names John, Steven + Gary so there out the question an Adam hates Jayden

I want his middle name either Robert after my grandad

Any suggestions for names ....

xx

My other half got so annoyed with me being indecisive about names that he's refusing to change it from what we decided when I was 14 weeks! He'll be Alasdair James and take my OH's last name. I think it's really hard to decide...if I have more boys they might be Joshua and Lucas.

Maybe you should take a big list to the hospital and then just decide when you get him out? Having said that, when my best friends mum gave birth to her, the midwife asked what they were going to call her and she said 'either kate or heather' and the midwife just said 'oh no she's not a heather' and wrote down 'kate'! So you might end up with a midwife deciding!

me too, and probably change the name to the one she dismissed just to p*ss her off...

haha to right :D

i just can't decide on names its really hard, especially when his dads a stubborn cow ha x

i would kill my mw if he she did that! it's taken us long enough with names as it is! :rofl:
so sorry your having problems with your name honey, you have been so set on Jayden bless u, which i love btw!
what about Jayden Joesph Robert, which could be a compromise, and u get ur lovely names as u've been the 1 carrying him all this time. i think its lovely u want to give your little boy your grandad's name.
just a suggestion, i think thats what i would do. i think its lovely your letting him have input into the name, very kind of you. :hug:
can't wait to hear what u decide on :happydance:

I love Jayden but the same my OH HATES IT!! so we've gone with jacob william....:) Have you got some baby name books....what me and OH did was i went through and ticked the ones i liked and he went through after and ticked the ones he liked and if any matched we picked between them :) XXX

my parents nearly divorced over my name!!! I didn't have one for almost 3 weeks!

what they did was write down a list each of the names they liked. they then got to veto the ones they hated, which narrowed the list considerably, they were then left with three and went with the one they both liked best. Might mean you don't end up with your number 1 favourite, but at least you are both happy :D

My mum went with what my dad liked for my name and she's regretted it ever since lol. My feelings that we have to carry the baby and go through childbirth so we should get final say on the names.

I'm not going down the route of naming babies after family members just b/c someone will always be left out but thats a personal choice. I've already picked out the names so my OH will just have to live with it. I have 2 girls names and 3 boys names so he can sort of chose out of those what he prefers :)

i would kill my mw if he she did that! it's taken us long enough with names as it is! :rofl:
so sorry your having problems with your name honey, you have been so set on Jayden bless u, which i love btw!
what about Jayden Joesph Robert, which could be a compromise, and u get ur lovely names as u've been the 1 carrying him all this time. i think its lovely u want to give your little boy your grandad's name.
just a suggestion, i think thats what i would do. i think its lovely your letting him have input into the name, very kind of you. :hug:
can't wait to hear what u decide on :happydance:

Thats the name we was thinking of but then me mum said Jayden Robert Joseph sounds better, but i don't know if shes just being stubborn because Adam picked Joseph lol x

Thats the name we was thinking of but then me mum said Jayden Robert Joseph sounds better, but i don't know if shes just being stubborn because Adam picked Joseph lol x

I prefer that. Maybe you should just change it all together! Lol

Sorry hun, I agree with your mum; Jayden Robert Joseph sounds perfect

Don't change it for Adam. If you like Jayden stick with it. Like you said, you won't ever really use his middle names anyway but at least you can keep him happy by sticking a Joseph in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->