• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Suggestions...

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
In have an interview at a trendy downtown boutique. They sell woman's clothing a little on the pricey side. What should I wear? I know they approve of my appearance because I had to have a photo with my application but trying to pick something out for interviews seems so hard for me to do:wacko: No clue why, I dress myself just fine any other time. Any suggestions will be great and if you have questions before you answer I should be on for a bit so just ask:flower:I have never been in this store before either:dohh:

I would look up their website if they have one, and have a nosy around as to what their "image is. Then try and dress your style crossed with their "look".

Good luck xx

This may be too late, but I'd go with a black pencil skirt, coloured blouse, tights and heels. Hope it went/goes well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->