Sun Holiday Confirmation

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

I sent my form etc off yesterday. I know it says to wait until 28th feb for confirmation. I was just wondering in general how long it can take, how longtil you got yours?

xx

Thanks hun. I have asked to have confirmation emailed to me and am keeping my fx'd!! :D

xx

Thats good!! I have put 3 dates in may and 2 dates in september. All the parks I have chosen are north wales as we are limited due to trains.

xx

Mine took about 2weeks the 1st time round.

Is it 9.50 per person once you have booked more than 4 people if that makes sence?There will be 7 of us going this time round..Also will we be staying in 2 seperate caravans?

Theres me hubby andlo and we had to pay 38 (9.50 for min of 4) so for 7 i believe you would pay 9.50 per person for standard then you pay for elec and entertainment passes. I think some caravans are 3 vrledrooms and so those and living area can sleep the 7 but some you may need 2 caravans. xx

hi i sent mine on the 28th and havent heard anythink yet was getting worried because me and my hubby arent on the electoral roll didnt realise that you had to be to book it my nan booked on line as a priority booker and she heard last week i hope we do get our holiday the kids are really looking forward to it

I sent mine on the 16th jan which was the day of the 10th token and got confirmation yesterday. We got our 4th date choice and 2nd park choice.

xx

We posted ours yesterday and i can't wait.

V xx

i sent it on the 18th jan getting confused we should here by the 28th feb either way fingers crossed in desperate need of a hol lol

I did mine online and got confirmation in minutes x

Lol. Yeah should hear by 28th feb. You can only do online if you have previously had a sun holiday.

xx

we sent ours away on the day of the 10th token.
got a confirmation email yesterday we got our 1st date and park choice:thumbup:

we sent ours away on the day of the 10th token.
got a confirmation email yesterday we got our 1st date and park choice:thumbup:

Thats fab! What park did you apply for? I am not too fussed about the park we got 2nd choice but gutted we got 4th date of sept as it is so far away! Will have been 2 years since we last went on hol! :wacko: :haha:

xx

i did it online and as soon as id clicked confirm i had an email saying id got it lol x

Yeah, its much better booking online as you have more control iykwim? I knew I only wanted to go to the one park so entered all the dates until I found one I wanted if that makes sense? I booked before all the tokens were even published and 3 out of the 4 dates were already taken - crazy!! xx

You have to be on the electoral role to book this? Is that right? If so then im doomed. I moved house the week before Christmas and my name hasn't been added to the electoral register yet... does that mean my family won't get our holiday???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->