Sunburnt bump!

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
Ouch! I donned my bikini today and had a lovely morning at the beach, but my bump got burnt and it's so painful! Anyone got any tips on how to numb the pain it's been soooo long since I've had a nasty sunburn? I've tried aloe spray and a wet tea towel to cool off.

I'd like to add - I definitely did put sunscreen on. My stomach was just very pale and burnt anyway.

A couple of paracetamol, oats in water and then gently rub the 'slimy milk' on your bump and allow to dry. Otherwise, aloe gel from the fridge, a ton of water and rest.

If you can get it where you are, I'd recommend After Burn gel too.

Natural yoghurt. I've used that a few times and it really helps to soothe the burn.
I put cream everywhere yesterday, was 30c here, but seem to have missed one stripe on my arm and now I have a bright red line down my forearm :haha:

Oh I had that happen a couple so weeks ago. Sadly mine continued to hurt and itch no matter how much lotion I added. I just had to wait it out. Sorry, not much help here. But I feel your pain!:hugs:

No input from me but can I add how jealous I am of you all entering your summer months. I hate winter, it's cold wet and miserable here. Enjoy it ladies x

Soak in a bath with 2 cups of baking soda and one cup of epsom salt. It will draw the heat out of the burn and make it heal faster. Other than that just keep it moisturised, Aloe, vitamin E cream, anything that will allow the skin to stay moist and repair.

Thanks ladies! I'll definitely give those suggestions a try. I've been walking around shirtless and scaring the neighbours :haha:
And Carly, I'm definitely jealous of you, I love the colder months. Pregnancy and heat don't go together very well :(

Thanks ladies! I'll definitely give those suggestions a try. I've been walking around shirtless and scaring the neighbours :haha:
And Carly, I'm definitely jealous of you, I love the colder months. Pregnancy and heat don't go together very well :(

Ok I take back my comment :haha:
I went to Spain in Our summer, the heat of 30 degrees nearly killed me off at only 27 weeks :haha: it's still horrible being cold though!!

No input from me but can I add how jealous I am of you all entering your summer months. I hate winter, it's cold wet and miserable here. Enjoy it ladies x

I usually love summer and hot weather but the heat is just hideous when heavily pregnant! Uhhhhhh I'm melting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->