Super confused

SidneyGirl

Mother of 1, Pregnant #2
Reaction score
I posted here the other day asking what you ladies thought of these OPK tests, and the general advise was that CD 15 and 16 looked positive, so CD 17 I took one in the am and looked dark but then took another in the pm and was negitive so I thought if that was my LH surge it was over, but today it looked positive again, and I find CD 10 looked dark as well, I am so confused with this tests they DRIVE ME CRAZY and make this whole process even more difficult.

DSC02170.jpg

Hey,
I agree. Would guess CD15/16 for Ov. Think that the last one you've posted looks quite pos too. Don't think CD10 does to me... Sometimes I think your body gears up to Ov and then doesn't and then it might happen a bit later?... but might be wrong there. I've stopped using them cause they drove me crazy too. As long as you've got plenty of BD'ing done, around this time, then I'm sure you've got it covered!

i would say you ovulated day 16-17 i get tests like these in my cycle as well right at the start and right at the end

Are you charting your BBT? If you are, did you have a thermal shift?

I agree that 15/16 looks positive, today's does as well. Last cycle I had pos OV strips for 5 days in a row but I was charting my BBT and was able to see that I had OV'd on the 3rd day of the positives.

Also they never worked for me in the evenings.. I drink ALOT of tea throughout the day and my evening pee is always almost clear. I had to use FMU.

Good Luck!

I am charting my BBT but it is all over the place, I never do a OPK in the evening, I usually save my pee from 7am until 11:00 and do one, then save from 11:00 until 2:00pm and do it again, and I don't drink alot of liquid though the day, I never do. This cycle I am just so fustrated. DH suggested maybe we should go with better OPK tests next cycle maybe the ones that make smile faces instead of driving ourselves crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->