Super emotional/hormonal

Miss M big hugs to you :hugs::hugs:

I was just coming on here to post and ask how everyone was feeling coz im feeling really low again today.

I noticed last night that i was getting snappy and then today i have my paranoid head on and i keep choaking up, all i want to do is sleep. its days like this that i hate, not knowing whats wrong with me and wether i will ever feel strong again.

I feel a bit bad for posting this after your post miss M, you have been through so much, your a stronger person than you give yourself credit for, i admire you

x

:hugs: Miss Maternal. My emotional problems pale in comparison. My hat is off to you for your strength! My guess by what you have written is that your X doesn't know what he wants and he is best avoided until he works it out although I do know that that is easier said then done.

My thoughts are with you :hugs:

Thanks. I blame the pregnancy hormones to why he went off as I know I am a hard person to live with but since being pregnant i wont put up with any crap as there is another little person to consider.

I just think men should try to understand us women better and not get jealous as being pregnant isnt easy and i feel that my mothering instinct is coming out now but i want to feel settled and wanted like everyone.

I thought i was being paranoid but they say that a womans intuision is strong and I ended up pushing my man away as i didnt think he wanted me but I know he did now when i didnt want him because of his selfishness.

men are like children and want to be mothered and i just hope that when my baby is born he doesnt feel rejected and go off with someone else.

I hope you are all feeling better soon and not too emotional. chin up.:thumbup:

Miss Maternal you definitely have been through a lot and my heart goes out to you hun! You're a very strong person to realise you need to do what's best your your lil one and stay as healthy as possible. Hope you stay positive hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->