Super irregular ttc #1 buddy??

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Anyone else with super irregular cycle out there? I need a ttc buddy :)

Anyone??

hey
i have irregular peroids, i miss one out every other month, so my cycles are from 40-60+ days.
i dont know when i ovulate and i dont really want to start temping and charting and doing O tests every day as i want getting pregnant to be fun and relaxed as i can possibly make it.

whats your situation?
im 25 married a year and a half and been TTC for 8 months now x

I came off pill last year so ttc since November cycles have been 41, 78 and currently on cd 51, very frustrating. Went docs last week and off for blood test this week to see if I have pcos.

Just turned 28 and been with OH 15 months.

Hey hun, good luck TTC!

Since I miscarried in December I've had quite irregular periods, I'm on between a 28 and 27 days cycle so quite a big gap! x

i came off the pill august 2009 .

my doctor wont send me for tests as they say you can go without a peroid for 6months without them being to bothered. im bothered!!

i had a peroid in september and really thought i was pregnant but no peroid and BFN, went to doctors they said we dont do pregnancy tests anymore, so come back in 2 weeks and we will do a blood test and see, if you havent come on by then.

i came on the day i was due at the doctors!! that was december. then had a peroid in fev and now waiting for one now.
hope i doesnt turn up, testing every other day so far.

it very frustrating.
what did you say to doctors to make them test you for pcos?

For about 8 years I was only having 3-4 periods a year! Kind of hard to plan a baby that way. Just recently, I started somewhat regular periods since March 2010. I think it was a combo of weight gain and stress. When I decided to quit my super stressful job, they started coming back. Still trying to conceive.

Mummy_wannabe - I just said ttc for a while, cycles all over the place, need to know if I'm normal, so blood test this week then results 10 days later and then go back to discuss further

Here's hoping!!!

NavyWife - lucky you, I've had super stressful few months but getting better so maybe that'll be good for me too :)

i think i might go back to the doctors and see if ''its'' all normal.
wishing you luck and hopefully we will keep in touch to hear your results etc x

HI girls :flower:

Hope you don't mind me crashing your thread...I have been mega irregular since coming off bcp last august. I'm also having very erratic ovulation dates and LP - are you? at the moment I'm on CD26 and think I'm ovulating tomorrow. I'm TTC cycle 3 and have been getting AF on CD24, CD15, CD33...this month, if as predicted it comes on april 6th, it would be CD36!

very frustrating when it comes to trying to predict O day and timing BD. is everyone using OPKs? got my first ever positive today and lots of EWCM hence thinking I'm O'ing today or tomorrow. though worried because have heard that if you O late in your cycle, the chances of a successful pregnancy are lower because the womb lining is older and the egg isn't as 'fresh'.

I wish I had never ever been on bcp seeing how this has affected me...am warning all my friends to come off it asap!

P.S am 29 and turn 30 in June. was on bcp for 10 years too long! xxx:kiss:

i was on BCP for 9 years. i dont think it affects everyone eho takes them because a lot of people i know have gone onto have babies quite quickly after coming off it.

i dont use O tets because i dont want to stress and have to do them every day, some women on here do them 2 times a day because the surge you get happens and goes away so quickly, i just dont want the whole stress of it all. so we just DTD as much as we can, every other day or so.
its frustrating not knowing but im trying to stay as relaxed as poss x

Hi Ladies!! I want to join you all please!! I am 20 (nearly 21) and came off of BCP in May 2010 and still haven't had anything! I've just had tests for PCO, the Ultrasound came back positive for it, and I haven't got all my blood test results back yet (i should get them tomorrow fingures crossed!!)
I've had to wait until nearly a year before my GP would do anything.
I have found it all very faustrating, but I've just had to ride it out. As for doing the tests for ovulation and things there just didnt seem much point as nothing was happening!!

xxx

I know what you mean, just wish there was a nice magic potion to make us all 'normal' and get rid of all the grief. Really keeping everything crossed that docs can help me out and all you ladies too!! X

i had very irregular cycles like 40-90 days, and was told i had pcos, and wouldnt be able to conceive withouy losing 100lbs. i lost sixty and got preg unexpectedly, but had an mm/c (missed miscar.) at 13 wks...i have keep my weight off for over a year, my cycles are now 30-35days, but i still wasnt ovulation on my own(thanks pcos...). so now i am on clomid this was my first cycle. i was hoping it would make me ovulate around cd 15, but i did have a positivew opk until cd19...so if you truly have af 14 days are you ovulateid be on cd36???

Morticia, right before I started to become regular (I'm 33 days on the dot now) my cycles ranged anywhere from 26-42 days! They slowly regulated to 33 days. I haven't really been this regular since high school. I think bcp might have messed me up too. When I came off it, my cycles were 3-4 a year. But I also gained weight, stressful job, so it's probably a combo of all of them

For about 8 years I was only having 3-4 periods a year! Kind of hard to plan a baby that way. Just recently, I started somewhat regular periods since March 2010. I think it was a combo of weight gain and stress. When I decided to quit my super stressful job, they started coming back. Still trying to conceive.

I hear ya! We have been TTC for almost exactly 1 year and I have only had 4 periods. I was blaming it on the BC pill but its been a year so now I am just confused, annoyed, stressed and very sad that it isnt happening for us.

It's tricky to try and maintain positive mental attitude but gotta try as if not we all just increase the stress levels and make things a whole lot worse.

Hoping that having blood test done is me getting one step closer.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->