Super late ovulation??

AshleyDawn85

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, so I'm sorry if this isn't where I need to post this. I will try not to make this super long.
Okay, my cycles are anywhere from 28-32 days. Sometimes I get cramps when I ovulate and sometimes I don't. (I should add that they are always in the right side because I do not have my left ovary). Sometimes I get ovulation spotting and sometimes I don't. So, for the past year or so, my breasts would begin to hurt right away after ovulation, and I would get all the progesterone symptoms in the book. But, I always thought, well I know I ovulated. Lol.
Fast forward to this month. I ran out of opks before I ever got a positive, but I just went by my period tracker app because its usually fairly accurate. And since I didn't know my exact O date, my DH and I just BD more. Woo hoo! Lol. This month I got no sore boobs at all and none of the other usual pms symptoms. So I figured I just didn't ovulate this month. On to next month. Fast forward to yesterday. It was cycle day 28. I went to the bathroom and noticed a teeny tiny bit of spotting. It didn't come out and I saw it when I was checking cm. By yesterday night it was gone. And this morning its gone. (It looked exactly like when I get O spotting). Now my boobs are sore just like always after ovulation. So my question for you ladies is: Is it possible that I ovulated ridiculously late this cycle, on CD 28? Or is there an outside chance that could have been implantation bleeding, and I'm actually pregnant? Thanks for any help you can give me!
Our bodies can be so mean to us sometimes!
Thanks for reading this book of a post! Baby dust to all!!

What day did you run out of opks? If your Af are regularly it certainly sounds very encouraging- I would test! Good luck!

Thanks for your replies ladies! I ran out of opks on CD 15, and I used opks for 3 days prior and didn't get a positive. My tracker put my predicted ovulation on CD 17. But that's w/o a positive opk and I'm not temping or anything. I did do a preg test last night and it was negative. But, I guess if it actually was IB the test probably wouldn't have been positive yet. I will wait until Tue or Wed to test again. My body is so wonky sometimes. Lol. Thanks again for your replies. I will keep everyone posted with whatever the outcome is. :thumbup: baby dust!!

If it was implantation bleeding, you should be able to get a positive test 3-4 days after. Good luck and baby dust!

Ugh. I'm going crazy!! Don't you just wish there was a magic fairy that came out the moment you BD to say, "yep, you're going to be pregnant from that" or "nope, sorry". Haha. Seriously going crazy! I just keep thinking I feel exactly like I always do right after ovulation. I don't want to get my hopes up. If it is super late ovulation then I know I'm out. But part of me can't help but hope. Ugh!! I don't want to get my hopes up! Like I said I feel exactly like I always feel after ov. Okay, so I've come to 2 conclusions. Either I ovulated ridiculously late at cd28, or I'm pregnant. There is a third option, that I'm completely crazy, but let's not go there. Lol. Man! I so hope that all your ladies tww is not as crazy as mine! I hope we all get our bfp. Sorry for the rant. Just going crazy over here!

So, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Right after my spotting my boobs started getting sore. They are still sore, so I took a text today. BFN. I figure if there is enough hcg in my system to make my boobs sore, then there would be enough to show up on a test.
It's just so unfair. I bd'd a lot around the time I was supposed to be ovulating. But I couldn't BD around the time I probably ovulated because I was busy setting up and getting ready for my brother's wedding. So if I did ovulate ridiculously late this cycle, that means there is no chance at all. I don't think I would be so upset if I actually had a fair shot this month. I didn't even get a fair chance!!
So what do you ladies think? Am I right to assume that if it was hcg making my boobs sore, etc, then there would be enough in my system to test positive?

My bobs are always sore after ovulation like really sore but if I'm pregnant they are even sorer! How many dpo do you think you are today?

Hmm not sure but keeping my fingers crossed fot u!
Regarding sore boobs, my boobs were sore every month because sore breasts are a sign of pms so I don't ever really consider that a reliable sign of pregnancy.
Baby dust to u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->