Super Moody

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Anyone else? I get so annoyed at most people.

We told some family and a couple friends about the baby on Saturday. One friend said "I already knew." That response has just annoyed me to no end. Is it really a big deal? No. In my head I know that. But in my moody preggo heart I'm pissy over it :rofl:

Also annoyed at a friend who nicely keeps checking on me. She's really sweet but I'm wanting to scream "no! I don't know how it's going! I worry I'm miscarrying every minute of the day! So I don't want to think of it!" Tacky black preggo heart.

What are you annoyed and moody at??? Let's laugh at ourselves and commiserate!

I had this at about 7 to 9 weeks on and off to extreme moody to just moody lol anything triggered it. I was flipping out all over the place about the smallest of things. :Blush: I think my nausea and hormones got the better of me and I was just really fed up with it all. Luckily these days I have resumed to a more peaceful/calmer (sort of) me. Bloody hormones! :) X

Everything!! Noisy eating, the dog whining, the mess in the house, feeling bloated, my 1 year old whinging, the humidity making my hair curly.. birds singing, colour of the sky... :rofl:

Usually my husband is my trigger! He's a very sweet thoughtful man and always has been. Its just been the two of us for so long and we always get along so great. But the past few weeks he makes my blood boil! He's not insensitive but he tries to make light of my attitude and it makes me more cranky everytime haha! Im really hoping the moodiness will end soon. Bless our men for dealing with our raging pregnancy hormones!

My husbands music! For some reason his choice of music lately makes me so angry ](*,)

Oh and my nephew walking around sniffling, go blow your damn nose :gun:

Phew I feel better after getting that off my chest lol:haha:

Haha you ladies are cracking me up! So glad I'm not alone! I don't know if I was this moody in my other pregnancies! Maybe I am just more self aware...not that it changes my behavior 😂

Omg yay I'm not the only one!! I have been beyond irritable for the past 3-4 weeks. Literally anything will bother me, especially when I have to leave the house and deal with the public haha! I've had horrible ms too so my house is way dirtier than I would like so every time I see it or think about it, I'm irritated at myself. Oh and my almost 1 year olds whining, I saw someone else post that too, omg it makes me want to rip my ears completely out of my head! So happy to know I'm not alone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->