super nervous... thoughts???

Butt3rfly

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My LMP was June 19th. Though i had quite a bit of spotting on June 18th. I believe i ovulated on July 2nd with the way i had discharge however i'm not 100% sure. I was supposed to ovulate between the 29th and the 4th (the 4th being my most fertile day). I had intercourse on the 3rd and the 5th.

My husband and I are not actively TTC however we werent trying to prevent either. I would be happy to have a child. However after deciding to see what happens we realized that it probably isnt the best time in our lives for me to get pregnant. I will be thrilled if I am. However from here on we are going to be using protection.

The past 2 days i've had extreme nauseua briefly. My breasts are a tad sore today. The biggest thing is how absolutely exhausted I am. I dont think that if i am pregnant i am even 3 weeks. But with the m/c i had before i did this exact same thing very early on.

I think if i'm pregnant i will be 3 weeks either tomorrow or I am today. I know some women find out from an hpt as early as 3 weeks. based on the dates of ovulation and intercourse and my last period. Would you say there is a likelyhood i could find out tomorrow morning with FMU if i'm pregnant??? I think i'm 7dpo today. But intercourse was only 6 days ago...

DATES

LMP 6/18 or 19

Ovulation 7/2 - 7/4 (7/2 is the more likely)

Intercourse 7/3 and 7/5

Cycle Length - my calender says 29 days but its been 26 for the past 3 months straight

Luck Love and Baby dust to all of you... Please let me know what you think...

butt3rfly

I saw no one replied so I didn't want to read and run! I would wait until 4 weeks if you could. You'll most likely get a bfn at 3 weeks even if you are pregnant so it's best to wait. You also wouldn't be feeling nausea yet but sore breasts are definitely an early sign of pregnancy. Before I got my bfp I had the same symptoms I get before my period starts but they were heightened.

I hope everything works out and test Tuesday the 16th (2 weeks after ov) :)

I tested when I was 2 days late. Decided to wait until I was late bc I had a chemical 2 months before. And now my baby is due in 2 weeks! Good luck! Will you test today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->