Super nervous.

Js32313

Reaction score
I have been scared through all of this so far. I am almost 9 weeks. A few weeks ago I had brown spotting. They got me in and checked hcg levels. All was good. I had an ultrasound. Found out I was farther then expected. We heard the heartbeat. Helped some but I was still nervous. Spotting seemed to stop. Then this morning I woke up with this on my pantyliner( included a pic 8 know TMI). It's super small. It's not there when I wipe but I don't know where it's from. It has me terrified all over. Anyone had anything like this? I just wish I could relax but it's one thing after another. I am an anxious mess and hope someone can provide some support.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
Should I be worried or am I freaking for nothing? I am having the hardest time relaxing about anything right now.

That's a super tiny amount. I'd wager to guess it's nothing to worry about, but always trust your gut. Was there any really painful cramping accompanied? Did they do an internal exam or a vaginal US? There's so much extra bloodflow going on down there that a little bit of intrusive stuff could cause a little bit of spotting like that.

They did an internal ultrasound but that was over a week ago. Like a week and a half. I had brown spotting then but they said everything looked good. The brown spotting went away. That was just this morning. Nothing else on TP through out the day. Only had some from my behind. I have had a hell of a time going to the bathroom. I keep hoping maybe that is where is came from but don't know how it would get all the way up there. Im trying not to worry but unfortunately I am an anxious person and can't take meds right now. Just trying my best not to worry but hard with things like that.

That could for sure be from your bottom. Especially if you haven't noticed anything else throughout today, I would try not to worry about it. I know that's not possible but it's just a tiny bit, and if you have another explanation (your bum) then don't worry unless you see more. People toss and turn in the night without even remembering. You could have even scratched and moved the liner around.

I hope everything is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->