Super positive for the 3rd day!

Annaisamama

Reaction score
I’m so confused why I’m testing positive for so long…
I’ve been cramping lots for a few days. Anyone relate to this? This is our first month ttc officially.

The bottom test is today. The other two are yesterday and Monday. I test twice a day and they all were positive so far.

C99AA9CB-C75F-462F-927F-EB0ED7C8BDD6.jpeg

It went slightly lighter yesterday evening, blazing positive again this morning. I have no idea what’s going on! I’ve had positives for 4 days now!

Have you tried a pregnancy test? My first month ttc I had positive ovulation tests for 4 or 5 days until I was told they can also pick up pregnancy, turned out my pregnancy test was blazing positive! Good luck!

Have you tried a pregnancy test? My first month ttc I had positive ovulation tests for 4 or 5 days until I was told they can also pick up pregnancy, turned out my pregnancy test was blazing positive! Good luck!

I took a hpt and it was negative! A thought of mine too.

I’m still testing positive! The top two are yesterday’s tests. And the bottom is this morning. I’ve been testing positive since Monday morning.

428F9B7A-0F33-4A22-9768-43BA3B135C5A.jpeg

I’m assuming you’re not also temping? I usually have positives 2-3 days, but I only have one day of peak positives like that. The one cycle that my opks were super dark like that for 3/4 days, I ended up having an anovulatory cycle. If you can, I’d start taking your temp to see. I don’t like that you’re cramping though, espy if it’s near one of your ovaries. I would bring it up to your gyn and ask to scan your ovaries. Could also be absolutely nothing though fxed

I’m assuming you’re not also temping? I usually have positives 2-3 days, but I only have one day of peak positives like that. The one cycle that my opks were super dark like that for 3/4 days, I ended up having an anovulatory cycle. If you can, I’d start taking your temp to see. I don’t like that you’re cramping though, espy if it’s near one of your ovaries. I would bring it up to your gyn and ask to scan your ovaries. Could also be absolutely nothing though fxed

No I haven’t been temping. I told myself I’d “chill out” the first month of ttc and if it didn’t happen right away then I’d temp and chart next month. Haha major regrets now.

I’m wondering about hormonal imbalance or maybe PCOS. The ovulation pain was intense enough to wake me at night on Tuesday night. It doesn’t sound normal and I’ve noticed increasing pain with ovulation for the past 6 months. Each month more intense. A call to the doc might be in order.

Definitely worth investigating. I have pcos as well. My concern is that with increasing pain and wacky lh that there may be a cyst. I always jump to that though lol. But they can scan your ovary and make sure it’s clear/check to see what stage of the cycle you are. Plus if you suspect pcos that’s how mine was diagnosed symptoms + ultrasound. I’m always bugging my doctor lol

Last edited:
Would you still consider this positive? It went obviously negative last night. Now it looks like this again…

A114980B-DFA5-4EE0-A6BB-3D19AFB19B7A.jpeg

Was this fmu? If so, not uncommon for it to be more concentrated so I wouldn’t put too much stock in it as a positive unless your test is still positive later in the day. When I zoom in, it does look a slight hair lighter than the control but not sure

Was this fmu? If so, not uncommon for it to be more concentrated so I wouldn’t put too much stock in it as a positive unless your test is still positive later in the day. When I zoom in, it does look a slight hair lighter than the control but not sure

No it was smu. I’ll test again mid day sometime. It’s so confusing. I think it’s slightly lighter too.

This afternoon. I’m hoping it stays negative and that it means I’ve officially ovulated. All cramping is gone too!

7732B562-E553-4820-8E4C-AF087C101CE8.jpeg

Maybe it would help if you tested at the same time every day. That's what my doctor told me. They said to test sometime in the afternoon or evening (I always did it at 4pm) that way you have a consistent testing level of hormone so it's easier to tell positive and negative. I always had a day or two of kinda positive, then a day of test line way darker than control line, then negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->