Super sharp pains at 5 DPO?

Unicornwoman

Reaction score
I'm at 5 DPO today and I've been feeling twinges and tugs all day. About 15 minutes after working out this afternoon, I got some super sharp pains in my left lower side that seems to radiate down to my cervix.

It hurt so bad it made me wriggle in my seat while I was driving home! I'm kind of freaked out. Does anyone have an idea what might be going on here?:wacko:

OMG same thing happened to me at 5DPO too! I am now 7 DPO and no more pains. It was short-lived only that day. I also had a temp dip that day but not getting my hopes up that its implantaion because I think thats a tad early

Hmmm... well I got a BFP at 8 DPO with my last pregnancy (which the nurse at my OBGYN's office said was way early).

So maybe my eggs don't have that far to travel and it's implantation!? OHHH I hope so!

It worried me because it felt very similar to when my first pregnancy miscarried... Just reminded me of things going very wrong.

I read that early implantation is a very good sign! Bigger chance of a successful pregnancy according to statistics. :) So that sounds promising for you both!! :)

I read that early implantation is a very good sign! Bigger chance of a successful pregnancy according to statistics. :) So that sounds promising for you both!! :)

I really hope so! I also don't want to get my hopes up that I would actually get a bfp on my first cycle trying. :dohh:

I had the same thing 5dpo and 4dpo I had sore radiating pain from my left ovary to my back. everytime I have pain or cramps, its on my left side, so I hope it means I ovulated on my left side and the egg is moving through the fallopian tubes. I would love to be pregnant with a sibling for my little boy, I want to have a little girl. :p I hope I ovulated at the time I thought.. :)

I had exactly the same at 5dpo, then a tiny bit if spotting at 6dpo. I've had occasional cramping feelings since but nothing like those sharp pains at 5dpo. When I tried to twist at he waist, it felt like there was no stretch in my muscles at all, just lots of pulling.

Anyway, I'm 12dpo today and had BFNs so far. I'll keep you updated so you know if it could be a good sign.

I'm 8 dpo and bfn this morning. No surprise. One more week until af is due

Mommy 96 I had the same thing the day before the cramps, too! At 4 DPO, my right ovary was very swollen and sore. I could hardly stretch or twist without irritating it. Then, the really sharp pains in my womb happened the next day at 5 DPO. Today, at 6 DPO, I don't really feel much. Maybe a little "sore", but maybe that's my imagination. If that was implantation, I guess that it's a waiting game now. :/

NurseMommyTTC, this is my first cycle TTC, too! I'm trying to tell myself that it couldn't possibly happen that quickly, but my doc DID say that women are more fertile after a D&E (which I had at the end of April with my missed miscarriage), so just maybe it could happen...?!

NurseMommyTTC and Ganton, don't give up yet! Those tests are both a bit early, so try again. You're not out 'til the AF shows up, right?

Mommy 96 I had the same thing the day before the cramps, too! At 4 DPO, my right ovary was very swollen and sore. I could hardly stretch or twist without irritating it. Then, the really sharp pains in my womb happened the next day at 5 DPO. Today, at 6 DPO, I don't really feel much. Maybe a little "sore", but maybe that's my imagination. If that was implantation, I guess that it's a waiting game now. :/

NurseMommyTTC, this is my first cycle TTC, too! I'm trying to tell myself that it couldn't possibly happen that quickly, but my doc DID say that women are more fertile after a D&E (which I had at the end of April with my missed miscarriage), so just maybe it could happen...?!

NurseMommyTTC and Ganton, don't give up yet! Those tests are both a bit early, so try again. You're not out 'til the AF shows up, right?
You are right! I feel kinda crampy today and it's too early for af. Also tired but I slept like poo last night. I want a bfp so bad!!

NurseMommy, It's 7 DPO for me today and I've been feeling crampy all week! It's so strange! But, I gotta say, I took a FRER today and it was negative. So bummed. :(

I had exactly the same at 5dpo, then a tiny bit if spotting at 6dpo. I've had occasional cramping feelings since but nothing like those sharp pains at 5dpo. When I tried to twist at he waist, it felt like there was no stretch in my muscles at all, just lots of pulling.

Anyway, I'm 12dpo today and had BFNs so far. I'll keep you updated so you know if it could be a good sign.

AF arrived for me last night, so it looks like all the twinges I was getting at 5dpo were nothing exciting :-(

AF arrived for me last night, so it looks like all the twinges I was getting at 5dpo were nothing exciting :-(

Sorry for AF :-(
What dpo are you? I am now 10 dpo and both tests bfn. havent used a frer yet though. I swear ive been having symptoms but who knows because its my first cycle off bcp so af might be trying to come too. Ill test again at 12 dpo.

Sorry for AF :-(
What dpo are you? I am now 10 dpo and both tests bfn. havent used a frer yet though. I swear ive been having symptoms but who knows because its my first cycle off bcp so af might be trying to come too. Ill test again at 12 dpo.

I'm 14dpo today. It's only my third cycle since having DS2 (only stopped breastfeeding a month a go) but AF arrived exactly when expected so at least it seems like my cycles have settled down pretty well. I hope your symptoms are a sign of a BFP rather than AF.

Because I was having an OCD moment, I went ahead and tested again at 9 DPO. Call me crazy, but I think I see something this time. What do you all think? Is it an evap or a BFP?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 42
Because I was having an OCD moment, I went ahead and tested again at 9 DPO. Call me crazy, but I think I see something this time. What do you all think? Is it an evap or a BFP?
I THINK I see something there. Fx!

Thanks NurseMommyTTC! It's a real squinter isn't it? When I hold it up to the light, there is def a line. I just can't tell if it's got pink or it's an evap. So excited/nervous. I'll test again on Monday to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->