Super stressed out

kmpreston

Reaction score
I made the stupid mistake of not charting properly this cycle. Never again

My last period started 2nd dec. My cycles have been getting progressively longer so I expect O around xmas but didn't temp or use OPK.

Based on previous cycles FF decided period was due on jan 5th
On Saturday 3rd I started with full strength PmT cramping and assumed I was out. This carried on on the Sunday but by Monday was gone. No period.
I've done countless tests since then. Nothing on most of them, something that could be a faint line on a couple but nothing that has made my heart leap.
As far as FF is concerned I'm now 7 days late. I'm also 3 days past my longest logged cycle length. CD 44 in the morning.

I have had intermittent cramping and twinges for a week which is now including a weird bubbling feeling. Also had some mild and very quick to pass bouts of nausea. I've checked my temp only a couple times since new year. Just because I wondered if I was post O (normally above 35.6). Got 35.7, 35.1, 36.4. Then today it was 34.4 - surely that's beyond cold for a human!?

I felt similar to this in August and was quite late then so I am wondering if maybe they were both chemicals

Anyway I am officially becoming insane and need this cycle to end one way or the other tomorrow.

Please send me a BFP or even AF tomorrow. I'm done. Feeling broken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->