• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Super Swimmers... SA Results!!!!

seoj

Our family of four...
Reaction score
So... the first time my hubby got an SA result, it wasn't good. It was about 6 mos after his 1st VR and the count was 3- yup, 3. Not what we expected... then he had another VR a few months later and 8 weeks after that, the doc looked at the SA (but didn't do a count) and said it looked great- but to come back in 2-4 mos if pregnancy had not been achieved. Of course 2 mos later he went back in... didn't want to wait this time ;) Lol...

And, drum roll please.... all looked excellent this time!!!! The count was awesome, even higher than "average" and the motility and morphology was great as well.... even though I knew it would be good- I was not expecting THAT good... so YAY!!!! :happydance: Just one less thing on our minds... now, we just gotta hurry up and wait to get prego!!! haha.

I'll be going in for some blood work soon to make sure all is good on my end- gotta do my due diligents. lol. I had initial bloods done and they were good- but can't hurt to check more... knowlege is power!

Best of luck and lots of baby dust to all you ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->