Superdrug HPTs

Starmoon

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone else use these? They are quite good I think, and lots of girls seem to like them on here and they are also sensitive and a great price as they are normally on offer.

BUT I do have one problem with them. I always pee in a glass, because if I POAS I always miss lol. It seems to take absolutely ages for the urine to work its way up to the windows, I have to keep it dipped for aaaages, I am talking a minute or more sometimes. I have no idea how anyone successfully pees on the actual stick with these! Even with FMU I wouldnt have enough wee to keep going til it got to the windows!

Anyone else?

HI I am not sure how the superdrug one luks like, but it is not necessary to keep it in the urine untill both windows are filled. If you look at the instruction leaflet it will tell you most are keep in urine for atleast 10 seconds. i usually just keep it in the urine intill it passes the first window then it carries on byself

Yes they are very sensitive and cheap in comparrison I would give them a go for sure :D

i used superdrug test when i got my BPF with my little girl and i diped it for as long as it said in the instructions. when you lay it flat the wick inside keeps the urine moving up to the windows, otherwise too much urine might flood it.

Yes, but the problem I am having is that it doesnt even get to the edge of the first window for ages. So many times I have used them to pee on the stick and even if I have soaked it :)blush: tmi!) both windows just stay white. There is no way they would work for me after only 10 secs as it will probably not have got to the end of the dipstick by then.

Anyone else?

Just dip it for as long as it says in the instructions. Superdrug test DO take a while before you start seeing the windows fill but it doesn't mean you haven't put enough pee on it - as long as you've dipped it for the instructed time xxx

Superdrug tests are supposed to be very sensitive, and cheap too, compared to FRER. I prefer them to FRER to be honest, only because FRER have been dodgy lately , I've had a couple of faulty ones. But no problems with the superdrug ones at all.....just wish they would give me my BFP soon! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->