Supermarket food brochures

DanielleM

Reaction score
Ok so many may think this is really sad, but I absolutely love picking up the food to order magazines from all the supermarkets. You know the ones that show all the turkeys, different meats, accompaniments, party food, Christmas cakes, etc. I don't order my food from them but love getting tips and ideas from them to make at home. The only food I buy ready made is my turkey gravy from M&S. I am rubbish at making gravy and M&S turkey gravy is absolutely beautiful :haha:.

Today I got the sainsburys food to order brochure :happydance::happydance::happydance: it made my day :blush:

The m&s Christmas food to order selection is now.online- I was drooling over it last night.

I'm the same. I look at all the food brochures and makes me excited for Christmas dinner. OH cooks it though and we usually end up with far to much!

I'm the same. I look at all the food brochures and makes me excited for Christmas dinner. OH cooks it though and we usually end up with far to much!

That's the best bit, the leftovers. We always have far too much but I love reheating a dinner on Boxing Day, it the best. I always get a large turkey just for the leftovers :haha::happydance:

I love the food brochures too. So many yummy ideas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->