Supernanny

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
Pregnant women should not watch this show! Esp if it is your 1st child :rofl: think this reassures me in the fact that I think I only want one or if we have more I want them spaced out :haha: These kids are crazy... But the parents are the real lunatics. I really hope DF and I are better parent than this. It's rather sad actually. I want to engage with my children and do things with them and for them to know everyday mommy and daddy love them more than anything. I feel like a lot of these parents just sit them in the play room/ in front of the TV and shut off for the day. There is nothing wrong with kids and TV (as long as it's not 24/7 and it's appropriate for your child, every kid is diff) but there needs to be limits.

Lol it's amazing how some of those kids act and how the parents are afraid to stand up to them!

I have always watched Supernanny; even years ago when we weren't even close to having kids. I think it's a useful program to watch because you pick up tools and methods to deal with children. When we had our first baby, it became pretty useful. We can't implement half the things on there because she's still too young to understand any of them (e.g. the naughty step), but we know we can use them if we need to in the future).

I think the programmes are made to make it seem worse than it is I am sure. Its easy to say before the LO are born how you will parent but life throws us battles and we can all go off track now and then and before we know it the kids do stuff we dont like etc. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->