Supplements that boost chances for ttc

Abii

Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡
Reaction score
Can any of you ladies help me, Im trying to find some supplements that will boost our chances of conception. I've only heard of the ovaboost, fertileplus etc so I was wondering if there is anything else I can try. I did try taking the fertilecm and ovaboost for a month so want to try something new, thank you in advance

There's just so many, it's kind of hard to answer. If you don't have any particular issues then I'd suggest just taking a good prenatal vitamin and/or folic acid. But there are a bunch of other supplements out there that are good, but they tend to work best for specific problems. I take maca root to help balance out my hormones, particularly estrogen, but other people use different things.

Is there anything specific you're trying to fix?

Hi my cycles are a bit irregular from breastfeeding. Any ideas thanks

I am taking folic acid (high dose for a week and then after normal dose), 1000mcg vitamin e daily and my normal prenatal vitamins. Pharmacist said this should be enough. Vitamin e helps with producing healthy eggs and increasing cervical mucus to help sperm move easier.

There's just so many, it's kind of hard to answer. If you don't have any particular issues then I'd suggest just taking a good prenatal vitamin and/or folic acid. But there are a bunch of other supplements out there that are good, but they tend to work best for specific problems. I take maca root to help balance out my hormones, particularly estrogen, but other people use different things.

Is there anything specific you're trying to fix?
Well Im pretty sure I have a hostile uterus because I dont produce much cm so I was thinking of using pre-seed and then taking folic acid and some vitamin b6 maybe the mucinex during fertile days

I am taking folic acid (high dose for a week and then after normal dose), 1000mcg vitamin e daily and my normal prenatal vitamins. Pharmacist said this should be enough. Vitamin e helps with producing healthy eggs and increasing cervical mucus to help sperm move easier.
Yes I think I am going to do folic acid and vitamin b6:thumbup:

Well Im pretty sure I have a hostile uterus because I dont produce much cm so I was thinking of using pre-seed and then taking folic acid and some vitamin b6 maybe the mucinex during fertile days

I never produced much CM either. I started taking evening primrose oil when we started TTC, and HOLY COW. That stuff is magic. Last cycle, I had three days of EWCM, and I can't remember the last time I had any. I also get more CM in general. I'd definitely recommend giving that a shot if you haven't already. We use pre-seed, too... I don't love it (ugh, the mess), but it does its job I guess :haha:

I never produced much CM either. I started taking evening primrose oil when we started TTC, and HOLY COW. That stuff is magic. Last cycle, I had three days of EWCM, and I can't remember the last time I had any. I also get more CM in general. I'd definitely recommend giving that a shot if you haven't already. We use pre-seed, too... I don't love it (ugh, the mess), but it does its job I guess :haha:
Thank you for this!:flower: I will look into that evening primrose oil. I use softcups when we use pre-seed cause it keeps it pooled around the cervix so it doesnt leak and you can wear it for 12hrs:thumbup: I never have a mess anymore:haha:
goodluck and lots of :dust:

Hi I am interested in supplements that can help too. I didn't know about evening primrose oil but might have to go an get some. I have just read that you should only take it before ovulation though. This cycle I've put DH on zinc because I've read that it can help with sperm.

looking forward to hearing others as I am so wanting this to be my cycle. Fingers crossed for everyone

hi abii, i was just googgling this because hey, im slightly obsessed! hehe, I've read and & am looking on using fish oil (omega 3) and the coq10 as they're generally good for you but also heard some ladies using these & got bfp's. not sure if it was just from them two though but i figured it can only be good for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->