support anyone want to be pregnant before first af

Bella'smummy

Reaction score
I had my mmc is July and had to have a d & c on 14th July we have been dtd as soon as soon as I stopped bleeding which was 7 days after I have had cramps, sore boobs and feeling very tired but testing bfn.

I read that as the hormones leave your body and prepare for af you can have cramps and sore boobs etc, well I had a few days of cramp on my left side which I thought could be ov but kept testing neg and still am so doesn't look like I have ovulated this month so can't be pregnant...can I ?

-sore boobs since 26th July
- cramps on the 30th till 1st only mild pulling pains
- very tired since 28th
Hmmm maybe I'm looking into it too much and hoping for a miracle.

I wanted to start a support thread for all those trying before 1st af.

If you have got pregnant before 1st af what were your symptoms and when did you find out?

Good luck and baby dust :dust::spermy:

hey this is a good thread id love to see the symtoms the girls have , im trying after my mmc in june, Oed on 30th july , so 9dpo , only symtoms are loads of cramps , and loads of cm , normaly my (.)(.) are sore straight after O , but not this month , so heres hoping , :hugs:

Hi Susan, cramps and cm are a very good sign, I never got sore boobs in my 3rd pregnancy so each time your body reacts differently.

I honestly don't think I am I'm just praying I'm wrong and AF never gets me.

When are you going to test? Good luck when you do will be here to support you regardless. X

iv tested every day since 5dpo and bfn , but i know it to early , i think im tryin to get preg and hoping after mmc, i heard your really fertile so im hoping , yeah well after i wrote that my (.)(.) started to ache under arm thats where i got it last time , :happydance: , i hope this is goni be our month with sticky wee beans , :hugs:

I had my miscarriage in July as well and I'm waiting for my first AF. She should be due tomorrow if I'm on schedule! I've been having mild cramps on and off for the last few days and my veins have been very noticeable. I think I'm 12dpo and I tested this afternoon....BFN :(
Might try in the morning with my fmu.

Had my mmc 12 July and currently ttc- too impatient to wait for af tbh!! Had faint line on my cheapy ov test this morning so wish me luck it's a true positive! Fingers crossed for all! X

Hey I'm also trying before my first AF since miscarriaging on the 8th June, and now its about CD63, i've done 2 tests but both BFN. The only symptoms i've had is a lil bit of sickness and extreme tiredness! so i'm just gunna wait a little longer to do another test.

Glitter, I've had fair ov lines but no positives and been testing since bleeding stopped! Fingers crossed you ov soon.

Anne your symptoms sound promising this waiting games is horrible good luck x

Glitter, I've had fair ov lines but no positives and been testing since bleeding stopped! Fingers crossed you ov soon.

Joanna, could the doctor check your hcg levels did you m/c naturally it d&c x

Glitter, I've had faint ov lines but no positives and been testing since bleeding stopped! Fingers crossed you ov soon.

Joanna, could the doctor check your hcg levels did you m/c naturally it d&c x

I m/c naturally which took about 3 weeks, I had 2 blood tests which showed my hcg levels had dropped when compared and then 2 weeks later they did a preg test which showed a BFN. x

Hi there!

I really wanted to be pregnant before next AF, and didn't get much support from friends and family.

Since the news hit the headlines that Drs actually now support it, I've been inundated with texts and calls from people saying "have you heard the news!!"

I had my first period on the 4th August and bleeding stopped today. My MMC was on 30th June.

Fingers crossed for this month I OV around 16-18th of this month.

Good luck ladies xx

Hi lynsay I think unless you've ever had a loss its hard to relate, friends and fam should support your decision regardless.
Are you checking your temp or ovulation tests to see of you ovulate when you think you do? Good luck this month I hope that you get a BFP x

Hi lynsay I think unless you've ever had a loss its hard to relate, friends and fam should support your decision regardless.
Are you checking your temp or ovulation tests to see of you ovulate when you think you do? Good luck this month I hope that you get a BFP x

heyy every1 :)

im the same , its been 6 weeks on friday since my MC & still no AF , been getting a jagging pain on the left side of my abdomen ... my hCG <5 quickly :) iv also just started temping but dont really know how to read them lol..would anyone be able to have a look and see if this is normal temp ?..X :dust: xoxoxoxo

Hi
Am new to this site, but am in the same situation. Had an erpc on the 9th July for a mmc and am still waiting for af to show up. Been having cramps for over a week now and extra cm but have done two hpts which were both negative.

Its ok, but if not preg then just want af to come so we can try properly next month ... can't stand this waiting, its just feels like time is ticking sooo slowly!

Be lovely to hear some good news from any of you ...

Fergie- I rubbish with.tempting and reading charts so can't offer an help there! I read another post and she got BFP 6 weeks after so still hope, I keep testing and driving myself nuts I know its negative as I have'nt ov so far and I'm on week 4 ??

Floss, welcome you sound like you are getting positive preg symptoms maybe give it a few more days, I know what you mean if we're not pregnant then we want af.ASAP so we can get ready for next month.

I honestly don't think I am just dont feel preg... this would be my 5th pregnancy and 1 living child so my odds are slim anyway !

its driving me up the wall :'(

how long did it take for ur AF to come after ur Mc's ?

iv took 2 tests , both were BFN ,but im not sure if this is too early to even tell

hope yous all get ur BFP soon :D:D:D:D:D:D...X

Well I didn't have to test on Monday morning.....the witch came right on time. Exactly 27days since my miscarriage. My body was playing tricks on me.....I really thought I was pregnant again! Good luck to all you ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->