support anyone want to be pregnant before first af

Woke up feeling even more nauseous and headachy so took another test this morning, completely negative... guess my body is just playing tricks on me too! Now 34 days post erpc and no sign of af. I was always so regular before so hoped this wouldnt have messed me up quite so much, really want to be ready to try again asap.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone.

i had a missed mc i was 16wks but baby had died at 13wks so i had a medical mc it was the worst thing ive had to do this was on the 29th july we had ivf bt do u think id beable to get pregnant without it i got pregnant last yr natural but ended in mc at 7weeks first pregnancy in 15yr of ttc

How long did it take you all to get a negative pregnancy test? Not trying to rush things but I'd really like it to be over so we can try again.

I had to take a test at the hospital after about 2 weeks, which was negative, i think it might depend on how far through the pregnancy you were maybe?

does that look positive to yous ?
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
(not a very clear pic lol ) xoxox

Fergie, its come up black so can't see sorry, can you take another one.

Whitbitt22 I had a negative 12 days after took at least a week to even go faint, fingers crossed yours are negative soon. X

Anne, sorry the witch got you good luck for next cycle.

Fergie- do you have any symptoms ? Got a good feeling fingers crossed hunny x

had a really sore pain in my lower abdomen the other day , heartburn like mad at night time and headaches , my boobs are noticeably bigger but arent sore...im sooo hoping i am :D:D:D..X

im going through mmc now :cry: but will be trying again before first af, dont get me wrong this baby was so wanted and loved but for some reason he or she was not longed for this world. sorry for your losses ladies and hopefully we will all go on to have healthy babies in the future :hugs:

Hello,

Sorry havent been on in a while - had a very exciting but busy few days! I got engaged recently, and we have been focusing on BD'g to get our BFP!!

Havent been temping, Bella'sMummy - wouldnt even know where to start with that one, though I have been doing OPK's...I have only had one single darkish line, and the rest have had no lines whatsoever? Not sure if that means I OV'd or not :-S I suppose it may be different for everyone.

Does anyone else feel like it's dragging on for eternity??? It took us like 6months + to concieve miracle number one, I sure as hell can't wait that long this time round grrrr xx

I had a natural miscarriage that was ectopic. The bleeding lasted 4 weeks in total. It has been 2 weeks since the bleeding stopped, I was on holiday for a week, then since I have been back my opk's have not even shown a faint line. I have been ttc since I stopped bleeding but I think I have prob not ovulated yet. It is frustrating playing the waiting game & not really knowing where I am in my cycle at all. Just hoping I am extra fertile & a miracle will happen.

my m/c was at 5 weeks. The day bleeding started, a preg test was much lighter than previous days-a barely there line. I estimated my hcg was probably around 15, since it was 47 on blood test 3 days earlier.
I o'd 3 or 4 days later than usual and thngs have been wacky: saliva microscope unreliable, ferning 3 days after bleedng stopped , etc. I actually got tired of waiting to o and so we didn't bd 3 days in a row. Then I got the positive opk. So I guess if it's our month, it was somewhat of a boy attempt, lol. Not that I care. Just a sticky bean is all we want.
1 dpo today so we will see...

Once hcg levels are zero, expect 2-3 weeks before o'ing.
(but that can vary and depend on d&c or natural, how far along you were, etc.)

I will be waching to see if ferns come back on my microscope in 5 -7 days (estrogen surge after implantation) and my temp only gets above 99.1 if preggo. Plus a major headache shortly after implantation. Bring it on!!!!!
Hugs to everyone and I hope we all get bfp's soon!

i had an early miscarriage ( natural, no D&C required) my hcg <5 after 2 weeks ... Soooo it's been 7 weeks 2morrow since the MC and no AF ...WTH is goin on !:(

I had a miscarriage over 10 weeks ago:cry:and still no AF, its getting me down. Don't know whats is happening! i've done 3 Preg tests and all been BFN

I just read this.. https://www.pregnancy-info.net/foru...iage/ok_to_conceive_right_after_miscarriage_/

" My dr told me that if I did ttc that I might have a healthy pregnancy or I might mc. (just like any other pregnancy, the risk is always there) But that my mc rates would be doubled. So make sure your hcg is at 0 before you o. "

Like, seriously? Then what about the people that get hcg shots while going through fertility treatments? I dont know maybe I'm completely ignorant. :/

Well af finally arrived for me yesterday, 7 weeks after erpc, feeling sad, but also relieved as was getting so fed up with waiting and getting my hopes up that we might have conceived straight away. Looking forward to having a beer tonight and trying again next month.

Best wishes to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->