Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

So sorry to hear about this Ash, what did the dr say about TTC? Hope you get everything figured out.

Sorry Ive been MIA ladies, just so tired! How are you alld oing? anyone testing soon? GL!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: omg I got my bfp this afternoon! Two tests!

Absolutely amazed - we've been trying for a year! So u long timers don't give up hope. No matter what happens after this e know we can get pregnant!

Congratulations! That is so amazing...always love to hear about BFPs:)

YAY!!!!! Congrats!

I've been gone for a few days to Rockin. I'm considering using SMEP this cycle after PDubs was talking about it - but more adjusted to mine and the DHs BDing ability. He hasn't done the semen analysis yet, but hopefully he will the week after ovulation. At CD11.... 7 more until OV so we started the every other day BDing today.... On CD16 we will Bd everyday until CD19... Then wait to test!

So sorry to hear your news Ash!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you to be able to ttc again soon! Hope you are ok xx

Wow Wow congrats try2findbaby so happy for you!!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9months x x

Dsemcho I have just started smep yesterday, a day late! Going to try my hardest to sick to it!! Good luck x

Rockinmomtobe hope you are well, don't know what the scans are like in America but in the uk your 1st scan is at 12wks, bet your excited for your first scan won't be long x

I'm just starting smep this cycle, bit grumpy due to work stresses & impatience of not being pregnant yet so I'm off to the gym to give myself a big kick up the bum !!!

Ah congrats Try2FindBaby!!! :)

I highly doubt anything did was it was supposed to this month, just waiting for next month :)

So sorry to hear about this Ash, what did the dr say about TTC? Hope you get everything figured out.

Sorry Ive been MIA ladies, just so tired! How are you alld oing? anyone testing soon? GL!!!

He told me there was nothing I could do via TTC until I have normal ovulatory cycles again... I guess I am just agitated because I want a babyso bad and once again I am blocked from it.... So next weekend I am going to buy ferilaid... If I start taking fertil aid then it should start taking affect about 2 months later while I am losing weight! I just hope it works as I already have started buying baby things.... Which is dumb I know but I couldn't help it.

I am on CD3 and going to try the SMEP again. I had an annovulatory cycle last cycle so I am hoping this month will be a good one.

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: omg I got my bfp this afternoon! Two tests!

Absolutely amazed - we've been trying for a year! So u long timers don't give up hope. No matter what happens after this e know we can get pregnant!

Im SOOOOO excited for you! Lets see a picture!!!!!!

So sorry to hear your news Ash!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you to be able to ttc again soon! Hope you are ok xx

Wow Wow congrats try2findbaby so happy for you!!! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9months x x

Dsemcho I have just started smep yesterday, a day late! Going to try my hardest to sick to it!! Good luck x

Rockinmomtobe hope you are well, don't know what the scans are like in America but in the uk your 1st scan is at 12wks, bet your excited for your first scan won't be long x

I'm just starting smep this cycle, bit grumpy due to work stresses & impatience of not being pregnant yet so I'm off to the gym to give myself a big kick up the bum !!!

I actually had a confirmation ultrasound at 6 weeks, it was incredible. Little bean and a flickering heartbeat. :) My next appt is at 10 weeks, so not too much longer. And good idea with the gym it really helped me, and even though ive felt so awful since getting pregnant, going consistently before has pushed me to go now. GL :hugs:

So no SMEP for me... Here's to hoping the DH wants to DTD on my fertile days....

OH and I only DTD 6 times the month I got pregnant. There's plenty of hope!

I think I ovulated really early...... We've had sex all of 3 times in 8/9 days.... And I remember getting a hard sharp cramp sometime last week (I always feel my ovulation) but brushed it off because I was between CD10 and CD14 and I don't OV until CD18. Today (CD18) I wipe and there is a hunk of discharge and its tinged with blood. I have not gotten a positive OPK in the past couple of days - where I would have had 3 days worth now.... And I got an almost dark test about 4 days ago..... Could I have ovulated on time and it was ovulation bleeding (I never get) or do you think I ovulated early? I have had no cramping for the past 4 or more days..... And usually I do a lot.

I think I ovulated really early...... We've had sex all of 3 times in 8/9 days.... And I remember getting a hard sharp cramp sometime last week (I always feel my ovulation) but brushed it off because I was between CD10 and CD14 and I don't OV until CD18. Today (CD18) I wipe and there is a hunk of discharge and its tinged with blood. I have not gotten a positive OPK in the past couple of days - where I would have had 3 days worth now.... And I got an almost dark test about 4 days ago..... Could I have ovulated on time and it was ovulation bleeding (I never get) or do you think I ovulated early? I have had no cramping for the past 4 or more days..... And usually I do a lot.

sounds like you maybe O'd last week and maybe this was IB :) FX for you!

I ovulated early around CD9 or 10 when I got pregnant, I didnt have any IB but I hear thats pretty common and I always felt ovulation too. FX for you!!!

Slight cramping today..... And I felt my uterus twinge earlier

Fingers crossed for you dsemcho xx

Just about to enter the 2 week wait let's hope it flies over :) dtd as much as we could this cycle! Not going to get our hopes up though!

Fingers crossed for you!!!! Well,still waiting for my AF... sigh....

Hi ladies, just checking in. Sounds like youre all just playing a waiting game.... but I love reading about it. Hows the weight loss going? Hope you all have a great Easter weekend (if you celebrate) and if you dont, just enjoy the weekend :)

Definitely wasnt IB - my cervix is still open and I ovulated a few days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->