Support for Plus Size Women TTC #1

looks like af is trying to start, so I think that's me out for this month.

I'm going to carry on with the supplements, but plan on upping the evening primrose oil and drinking a lot more water to try and improve ewcm again

:cry:

Off to the gym this morning if it blood kills me :)

Emmy how much EPO did you take?

HA - I know how you feel. I went to bed at 2am (got off work at 11pm) and DH got home from work at 7am and tried to get me to go to the gym.... I told him he was crazy lol. I'm going now (noon) before I have to be at work at 4pm.

AFM - HPT negative at 11 - 13 DPO..... So I'm sure I'm out :(

I've been taking 1000mg, but I'm thinking of doubling it this cycle to see if it helps the ewcm

I started with 3000mg from the beginning and it gives me a lot of CM

It's ok. Was only first round with Clomid..... I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be.... After years of negatives I just shrug it off and move on.

Gym destroyed me but I'm feeling good :)

question ladies! I don't use (or haven't started yet) opks so I'm not 100% sur eon what cycle day I do ovulate, but to those who do and pay attention to their cm, do you notice the EWCM before you ovulate or is it spot on when you're ovulating? I got EWCM last night and we had no luck BD but tonight were really going to make an effort and I'm wondering if we missed the window by it being a day after the EWCM :/

Just checked my cervix... It rose slightly and the droopy nose thing is smaller and it isn't as open.... Wasn't excited til now... Lol. 2 more days.

Its right before and during. You get a positive OPK right before you actually ovulate.

Ugh... One thing I learned, check your cervix on one toilet rather than two different ones lol. Cervix is low and wide open!! So... Here's to April!

Well diet & gym completely out the window this weekend ... Here's to a fresh start on Monday & a new month of ttc (although it's not over yet until af arrives on Tuesday)

It's mothers day here in the uk lots of new mummy friends spending it with their babies hopefully will be me next year!! Although my baby doggy bought me a lovely card & candle :)

Lots of baby dust to everyone x

2nd day back at the gym & I'm feeling good :) My agnus cactus arrived today so will start taking them & folic acid today once I've had lunch.. excited lol

Called my doctor for a second round of Clomid.... She said she doesn't want to until my husband does a semen analysis... And to call her back after he does. I've been trying to get him to for a month and he won't.... :(

Sorry about your BFN DScmecho. Get that DH to the doctor for his :spermy: analysis!!!

Misty- so great to hear from you...hows everything going?

EmmyReece-chin up! Hows it going?

Is anyone on here using my fitness pall?

I started using it yesterday & i am finding it really helpful recording everything :)

AF arrived today - on a Monday at work, with cold awful snowy weather & tonight is weigh in & I've put on about 5lb!!

On the plus side H has agreed if no bfp by June 3rd we can book a holiday abroad for the end of June!!

Dsemcho - I hope your H agrees to a test!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

HA_x3 - I have used it in the past but kept forgetting to use it, it's handy for finding out calories though & keeping a log of exercise done! Should really start using it again :)

New cycle New start - get this weight off me either for a baby or holiday hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->