Support wanted - triplets due at 34 weeks !

SummerLily

mummy To Triplet Boys
Reaction score
hi ladies :flower:

hope you dont mind me popping over as i dont yet have my premmie baby's but theyll doing well so far and will be making an appearance anywhere between 28 - 34 weeks depending on thier growth etc - although thier original date for arrival is for 34 weeks if my waters dont break before then !

I just wanted some support really. We have 3 little undoubtably beautiful boys on the way - 2 of which have clubfoot ( bilateral talipes) which dosnt bother us i the slightest , although we know that this will make the overall caring a little tougher.

sorry my post is a bit pointles ! lol. im 17 weeks now and its now dawning on me that in less than 18 weeks time theyll be here..... thankfully i have a loving supporting partner and a wonderful family but would love to talk to some of you girls about your experiances and how your little ones are doing !

xx

How wonderful....3 babies!! I dont think any advise will prepare you for havig one baby let alone 3. Its been a scary experience for me having a prem baby i'm not going to lie but Evie is the most precious thing in the world to me.

If they are born pretty early your going to have a rollercoaster of a ride, up and down days but stay strong as they'll need your strength. Sorry if its sounds like im being negative....im not...just i wasnt prepared for a prem baby so everything was a shock.

Wish you all the best x

Congratulations on your triple blessing!!!

The neonatal journey can be hard but personally I didn't know what it was like any other way so it was our "normal". Can you ask for a visit to your Unit so you can see what to expect?

I don't know how it works-but whenever we saw multiples in NICU they did really well regardless of gestation.

whoah, three!!! :wacko: that will indeed be quite the adventure!! And welcome to the most wonderful ladies of bnb - ask away, anything that comes to mind. Yes the odds are there that your little guys will arrive early. Let`s aim for 34 and hope for the best. The nicu adventure can be a bit scary but looking back a year later it does go by in a flash and first thing you know you`ll be home with 3 (three!!! sorry still can`t get over that :thumbup: ) beautiful smiling little treasures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->