Supposed to be post ov? :s

Pookied8476

One tube mumma to 3 bubbas❤️
Reaction score
What’s the latest you can ovulate? My CD is 26 and my cycles generally last 30-31 days. Today I’ve had super EWCM and it’s a lot more than I’ve experienced before I’ve also had shooting sensations in my ovaries :shrug: weird right? Last night my OH massaged my reflex’s so not sure if this cycle was going to be annovulary until last night ?? Any insight :/ x

Your luteal phase (from ovulation to first day of AF) will always be the same length of time, but the follicular phase (from first day of AF to ovulation) can vary. It's possible that you were anovulatory, or possible that you're ovulating late, but if you don't temp, then there's no way to know. It's also possible that you did ovulate, but you're experiencing implantation or early pregnancy signs.

Your luteal phase (from ovulation to first day of AF) will always be the same length of time, but the follicular phase (from first day of AF to ovulation) can vary. It's possible that you were anovulatory, or possible that you're ovulating late, but if you don't temp, then there's no way to know. It's also possible that you did ovulate, but you're experiencing implantation or early pregnancy signs.

I’m still getting to grips with BBT wish I’d started sooner! This is my chart so far :shrug: still can’t work it out lol if you could elaborate tia x

Attachments

• 99B9D776-F2F2-45EB-8681-04AF67D1122A.jpg
    99B9D776-F2F2-45EB-8681-04AF67D1122A.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 6
Switch it off OPK detection mode and back to the Advanced mode - that is the most accurate and it should be able to determine whether or not you may have ovulated, though it is tough to tell without data from earlier in your cycle. :)

I switched it off and FF is saying I haven’t ovulated yet :/ I may give up the BBT until next cycle! Ewcm is still in force :/ CP is high, medium, open ... won’t do another hpt until af shows I can’t stick the disappointment any more x

With all the EWCM and the way your chart looks, it does sound like you haven't ovulated yet this cycle. Hang in there! Everyone has an off month now and then. :) And don't give up on the BBT!

Hey dill :) does it look like I’ve ovulated or ovulating ? FF is suggesting I am now but my temp needs to remain elevated for atleast 3 days to confirm? Is this right? Tia :flower:

Attachments

• C7A6A038-832B-4177-A9E8-61D215C6FF91.jpg
    C7A6A038-832B-4177-A9E8-61D215C6FF91.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
It's hard to say! It doesn't look like you've had a fertile cervix position yet. But the patch of fertile CM looks good. FF is right, it'll determine that you've ovulated after 3 days of consistently elevated temps. If yours goes up tomorrow, that's a good start!

reading your signature! So sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you, it was a very unpleasant thing to wake up to this morning. I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

I understand and the thing is no matter what there won’t be any comfort in what anyone says.. I’ve had M.C in the past just give your self time to heal remember you’re super fertile after and every cloud has a silver lining :hugs:

From December to now, this is my third, and this one seemed for all the world like it was going to stick. This is my 9th loss overall. I am going to call in on Monday and ask for some thyroid tests and see if maybe that's my problem.

At least I know DH and I are still fertile. I just need to try and figure out why I've only ever managed to carry one to term.

So sorry hun :( hope your doctors can give you some insight x in regards to my bbt if it rises tomorrow would you count tomorrow as 1dpo or 2dpo as I more than likely ovulated last night? X

I'd personally just wait until it gives you crosshairs, and in the meantime, assume you're 1-2dpo tomorrow. :) I usually give myself a 1-2 day range while I'm waiting for those magical crosshairs to show.

My gosh I’ve got some learning to do haven’t I :blush: what’s a crosshair? Haha I’m burning up downstairs like my womb area everywhere else feels fine in temp wise... :/

Have you done the tutorial for FF yet? If not, I highly recommend it -- it'll turn you into a charting pro and it doesn't take long to get through it. :)

After 3 days of sufficiently elevated temperatures (a certain amount over your pre-ovulatory temperatures) it'll give you red lines vertically and horizontally (crosshairs) to identify the day of ovulation and what your BBT coverline is.

I’m going to start watching now thank you for all your advice I’m definitely going to start temping properly next cycle.. fx

Go through the whole quiz-based tutorial. So worth it.

And FX for your next cycle! :)

From December to now, this is my third, and this one seemed for all the world like it was going to stick. This is my 9th loss overall. I am going to call in on Monday and ask for some thyroid tests and see if maybe that's my problem.

At least I know DH and I are still fertile. I just need to try and figure out why I've only ever managed to carry one to term.

Dill, I lost a baby at 12 weeks due to my thyroid. I have hypothyroidism. After my d&c I immediately started my new dose of levo and conceived #3 one month later. Your thyroid plays a big part. Definitely get your levels checked! We are ttc #5 and I'm waiting to hear back on my thyroid level. It was high back in December and I periods had been crazy until the new dose so I'm hoping my level is good and that I ovulated this cycle. Sorry for your losses :(

Dill, I lost a baby at 12 weeks due to my thyroid. I have hypothyroidism. After my d&c I immediately started my new dose of levo and conceived #3 one month later. Your thyroid plays a big part. Definitely get your levels checked! We are ttc #5 and I'm waiting to hear back on my thyroid level. It was high back in December and I periods had been crazy until the new dose so I'm hoping my level is good and that I ovulated this cycle. Sorry for your losses :(

I’ve had my thyroid checked hun they’re fine supposedly they’ve done bloods it looks like I’m ovulating late which could impact my LP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->